sentosa shoot: looking for photographers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ger-

Nov 19, 2005
heyy! i'm will be doing a shoot with my friend at sentosa probably next saturday[24dec]

We are looking for a few photographers, around 3, who are willing to pay for the clothes. we will probably need around 60-100 for each of us. Also, it would be great you can get a makeup artist.

anyone interested, do comment! thanks

email: forbidden_lurve@hotmail.com
height:168cm[me] and 160cm[my friend]
late sec schoolers

geraldine

add me on msn , i can send you my pics! thx i'm a newbie here

Is this a TFP or is this a paid shoot? Looks like what's being asked for is payment (albeit in the form of clothing). Perhaps its called TFC! Time for Clothes!

After paying for all that. You'll be running wild & free, right?:think:
Might work on someone else but not me. Hee...hee....:confused:

I don't like clothes, I can sponsor some translucent cloths for cover as we shoot.

I know liao, I sponsor you clothes, $300-$500 range, no problem.

But I just discovered I need cameras and lenses to shoot. Sponsor me can? If you onz, I onz!

espn said:
I know liao, I sponsor you clothes, $300-$500 range, no problem.

But I just discovered I need cameras and lenses to shoot. Sponsor me can? If you onz, I onz!

Good idea!!!!
I like it

this doesn't sound good at all.

$60-$100 each? $100 is nearly twice of $60, so which is it? make up your mind.

all you all trained models?

are you all even legal age yet?

if i were to invest $60-$100 in a photoshoot the models ought to be trained - surf around this forum and you can find models who are trained for that price.

that said, good luck in your search.

*nw75 looks at calander*... dang, still go another 3 more weeks b4 the school holiday ends... when will all these trolls and cranks go away? :(

this is the most 'innovative' way i've seen for getting new clothes... watever happened to working at macs during the holidays and save ur salary for the things u want? :dunno:

waddah ya take us for, -ger-? a bunch of suckers? shessh....

sequitur said:
this doesn't sound good at all.

$60-$100 each? $100 is nearly twice of $60, so which is it? make up your mind.

all you all trained models?

are you all even legal age yet?

if i were to invest $60-$100 in a photoshoot the models ought to be trained - surf around this forum and you can find models who are trained for that price.

my thoughts exactly. :think:

Can I pay less for just the 内在美?I dun like to shoot with cloth leh? Or better still may be we can shoot the artistic nude photos, so no need to buy clothes?

*sumball ran away to hide*

nightwolf75 said:
*nw75 looks at calander*... dang, still go another 3 more weeks b4 the school holiday ends... when will all these trolls and cranks go away? :(

this is the most 'innovative' way i've seen for getting new clothes... watever happened to working at macs during the holidays and save ur salary for the things u want? :dunno:

waddah ya take us for, -ger-? a bunch of suckers? shessh....
There are FASTER ways to get money especially if you're a girl. :devil:

sumball said:
Can I pay less for just the 内在美?I dun like to shoot with cloth leh? Or better still may be we can shoot the artistic nude photos, so no need to buy clothes?

*sumball ran away to hide*
Don't copy my style hor... :nono:

sumball :kok: :kok:

Tats ur style ar? I tot its NW's

hahaha

benedium said:
uppz for ger!
benedium, tell me these aren't the girls you mentioned earlier in another thread you're shooting them at sentosa where I expressed my interest. I noticed you upped this thread twice for her.

Thats what I call Innovative! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.