Sentosa getting more affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.

zOOm

May 23, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
it's been donkey years since I visited sentosa. can we bring our own bicycle there?

Originally posted by zOOm
it's been donkey years since I visited sentosa. can we bring our own bicycle there?

Sure! Can even skate there. Was skating there some months back...

time for another Sentosa outing!!! (and pray it doesn't rain this time...) :gbounce:

Originally posted by ninelives

BBB : bikini beach ball.

BB..BB : bronzed bouncy busty bikini babe bevies banging beach balls, before baying boys, breathing badly, bear bronica boxes between both.

FFFF : flinging frickin frisbee fun

i guess right now when the mention of "sentosa", it means the sun, the sand and the sea. :bsmilie:

With all the BBBs and the FFFFs.

Just had some fun at the sunset bay... :p

Originally posted by Larry
time for another Sentosa outing!!! (and pray it doesn't rain this time...) :gbounce:

kakkaa.. saw the last outing posts. Sounds like FUN! kakka.. But the rain adds in the excitment isn't it?

*Esp the sexy pics.. ;p

Originally posted by Bluestrike
So...Larry...
SENTOSA again1!!!!!!

go go go!!!!!!

Maybe on the 16th Nov Sat!?
seriously ah? so soon? i was thinking mabbe end of the month... you want, you organise lor, i go... ;)

Originally posted by Larry
seriously ah? so soon? i was thinking mabbe end of the month... you want, you organise lor, i go... ;)
mai lah.. ask Wolf lah.....
hhheheheeee......

Arrow him to go do it! hehehahhaaaaaaa:devil: :devil: :devil:

Originally posted by Bluestrike
mai lah.. ask Wolf lah.....
hhheheheeee......
you arrow him also useless... he gotta work weekends in November i think...

bluestrike the best person to do it :D :p :gbounce: :gbounce: :p

near and organising no relationship mah, it's you who always wan to go! :p :D :gbounce: :p :gbounce:

Originally posted by Keito
near and organising no relationship mah, it's you who always wan to go! :p :D :gbounce: :p :gbounce:
agree agree... you also the one who didn't turn up the last time... BS, you kenah arrowed liao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.