Sentosa Flowers 2013.

Ferrari 1

Feb 26, 2007
Usher in the year of the Snake along with the sun, sand, sea and a million blooms on Sentosa! Into its eighth year, Sentosa Flowers 2013 will be setting flower beds by the beach for the very first time. Spanning over 4.5 hectares (equivalent to almost five and-a-half football fields), the much anticipated Lunar New Year event stretching from Beach Station to Palawan Beach will transform Sentosa’s golden sands into a colourful floral wonderland, filled with seasonal blooms and larger-than-life floral displays.

This year, the island gardeners will piece together a giant floral carpet measuring 50-metres by 25-metres made out of 1,000 species, varieties and cultivar of spring flowers. A Rainbow Snake floral mural will be displayed at the event entrance to welcome visitors. In celebration of Valentine’s Day, Sentosa Flowers will also feature four specially created floral zones depicting the “Seasons of L.O.V.E” theme, where loved ones can gather to experience the beauty of Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter floral displays. The Winter love zone will be represented by a larger-than-life floral snowflake photo-point. So do bring along your cameras to capture precious picture-perfect moments with your loved ones, as you bask in sunny floral bloom @ Sentosa! :cool:

Dates: 9 Feb to 17 Feb 2013
Time: 10am to 10pm daily
Venue: Beach Station and Palawan Beach
Admission: Adult – $5
Advance Tickets: $4*
Standard Tickets: $5*
Child (Under age of 12) enters for free
(Sentosa Island admission is payable separately.)

Islander Buy 1-get-1 FREE!
- Promo code will be required for online purchase
- Promo code will be sent to Islanders via electronic direct mail
- Valid till 8 Feb

Terms and Conditions apply:
*Standard tickets available at Sentosa Ticketing Counters only.
*Advance tickets available online and Sentosa Ticketing Counters only.

:thumbsup: Official Website:
Sentosa Flowers 2013 : Events Highlights

:vhappy:

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info..

But interestingly, I don't see the option to purchase the ticket online (Sentosa Flowers 2013 : Ticketing)... Not sure if it's not available online yet or die die have to go down Sentosa to buy..

Last time was free (well, except getting into Sentosa island itself). :cry:

Thanks for the info..

But interestingly, I don't see the option to purchase the ticket online (Sentosa Flowers 2013 : Ticketing)... Not sure if it's not available online yet or die die have to go down Sentosa to buy..

Online booking will start to available end of tis wk, My Fri. Will C U der! :)

Last time was free (well, except getting into Sentosa island itself). :cry:

Maybe trying to reduce the number of visitors hence prolong the lifespan of the flowers before they are replaced?

There are people for whom $5 is a big thing.

Maybe trying to reduce the number of visitors hence prolong the lifespan of the flowers before they are replaced?

I do remember being swamped by the hordes of visitors.
Charging could be a good thing.

Online booking will start to available end of tis wk, My Fri. Will C U der! :)
Oh I see, thanks for your info again :)

Hope the crowd is reduced this year with charging in placed

I do remember being swamped by the hordes of visitors.
Charging could be a good thing.

But charging for entry = cannot enter the premise before the opening time... e.g. going in at 7-8am.. Most crowd come in after 10 or 11am...

to date online booking still not available it seems.

Latest Info: Online booking will be available from 30 Jan 12 noon onward, My Fri. :)

Latest Info: Online booking will be available from 30 Jan 12 noon onward, My Fri. :)

getting an error on the website when trying to pay. seems not really ready yet.

Last edited:
:thumbsup: Bght liao! C Ur der,Guys! Huat Ahhhh......! :D

IMG-13_zpsaa73cd6c.jpg

IMG_0001-8_zps2e08a0aa.jpg

:cool: