Sentosa Flowers 2006 ("Sneak Preview 28th Jan. 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidbyte

Went Sentosa this morning to shoot the "sneak preview" of the Sentosa Flowers 2006. No crowd so less distraction.

2006-01-28_Sentosa_Flowers-dh024a.jpg

2006-01-28_Sentosa_Flowers-dh037a.jpg

2006-01-28_Sentosa_Flowers-dh033a.jpg

2006-01-28_Sentosa_Flowers-dh107a.jpg

2006-01-28_Sentosa_Flowers-dh074a.jpg

The rest are all here Comments are welcomed.

acidbyte said:
eh..i tot it was an exhibition so i open here. Is it suppose to be here or the Macro thread? Still Life Thread?

Moderator, did i just post in the wrong thread?
This is for announcement nia... you posting pics... should go to Nature ma... flowers part of nature :D

"Exhibitions and Events Information on exhibitions and events"

:angel:

I like the first pics, very nice!!!

Outlook said:
Like #1 most. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks. The first few days, the flowers are freshly planted so they will look bright and nice, not sure how will they look like at the end of the exhibition. #1 photo was also taken at very low angle with slight difficult coz i was using a 105mm/f2.8 macro lens..so had to go reaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly low..but i guess it was worth it. Recommend all to go down to take a look, it's worth the trip.

Went there yesterday...too many things to take and not enough time too so going back again this sat :D

took some pictures yesterday...but this caught my eye
img_0169.jpg

just a few shots that i think is decent enough
img_0082.jpg

img_0074.jpg

img_0145.jpg

acidbyte said:
The blue lotus caught your attention too and i guess lots of CSers who went down will have that shot too. :thumbsup: This is like a paradise for those who likes to shoot flowers.

Yeah i love shooting flowers! This saturday i'm going back there again! :D

acidbyte said:
Hmmm..like the colours on the first photo but just kinda under expose, ah..as for the last shot, i see you manage to get a bee in the last shot. Good for you.
yeah i know it's underexposed...the sun went hiding for a moment
i then tried to increase exposure...but then i thought it's better to take it in it's natural light condition then

all pics not PP-ed yet...dun think so i would. scared of ruining the pictures
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.