Sentosa Flowers 2006 Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
jetspeed818 said:
pump up for lunch time crowd

you are from safra photography club?

Who are the judges? How are the pics being judged?

grado said:
Who are the judges? How are the pics being judged?

you sense the pic very ordinary correct? :)

i cannot find the terms and conditions of this contest.
Also need to pay to submit photo right?

There are few questions here for the AFTER event. Will still answer.

Firstly, There are NOT much photographers around for the competition. ARE U GUYS ONE OF THEM?? if u have view thru all the 1130 photos, u may spot the BEST OF THE BEST. but this round it's the BEST 3 of daily and "battle" for he best of the best

Secondly, Judges are from various walks of life equally spread of photographers and NON photographers.

SAFRA Photographic Club Supported this event WITHOUT a cent GIVEN to anyone. ALL SAFRAPC members who help out are VOLUNTEERS.

it requires years of cultivating the art of seeing to appreciate such master pieces that captured the essence,the spirit, the vibrancy, the dynamic, the feeling, and the romance of the flower show. :bsmilie:

And also takes alot to appreciate those photographers taking the pics under the hot sun.:sweat:

sigg said:
you sense the pic very ordinary correct? :)

Hmm... I was there at the photo contest and I did see far better pics then some of the finalists, which looks like very ordinary snap shot and cliche, thats why I ask... I thought maybe it was because some of the impressive shots I saw were too abstract and out of topic...

grado said:
Hmm... I was there at the photo contest and I did see far better pics then some of the finalists, which looks like very ordinary snap shot and cliche, thats why I ask... I thought maybe it was because some of the impressive shots I saw were too abstract and out of topic...

maybe it doesn't captured the essence of the Magical Moments. :dunno:

T16 said:
maybe it doesn't captured the essence of the Magical Moments. :dunno:

Some of the impressive shots, to me at least, were well within the theme, Magical Moments... I can't say that for some of the finalists, though there are a few good ones...

Thanks for all the view, like the event itself, this thread also FAST come FAST close..

Status
Not open for further replies.