Sentosa Flower 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlook

Sep 11, 2004
West
andrewbphoto.multiply.com
Happy New Year. Captured some simple shoots on the 1st day of Dog Year in Sentosa Flower 2006. Constructive comments are appreciated.

IMG_2651_SentosaFlower2006.jpg

IMG_2656_SentosaFlower2006.jpg

IMG_2681_SentosaFlower2006.jpg

IMG_2667_SentosaFlower2006.jpg

IMG_2682_SentosaFlower2006.jpg

wow sharp and nice colors :thumbsup:

nice flower / photos . I am going tomorrow but no marco lens :(

DarkForce said:
nice flower / photos . I am going tomorrow but no marco lens :(
Thanks. The Flower 2006 is good. Saw a lot of bros carried pro gears shooting. Have a nice day.

Outlook said:
Thanks. The Flower 2006 is good. Saw a lot of bros carried pro gears shooting. Have a nice day.

You say nice one hor. If not nice then I go your house make you as me model for me to shoot :bsmilie: Just joking :angel:

Tomorrow I will be following two Pros there ;)

Hope can get something nice using normal lens loh :)

Thanks

Nice. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your pciture have given some pointers about shooting flowers.

I suppose the main subject(s) should stand out clearly, sharply (and vibrantly) from the rest in the frame.

My camera Coolpix 5700 doesn't have the ability to shoot shallow DOF at all focal length and distance. So I've to go Sentosa and try out within the limitations of my camera. I guess Wed/Thurs/Fri would have less crowd and easier to shoot.

DarkForce said:
You say nice one hor. If not nice then I go your house make you as me model for me to shoot :bsmilie: Just joking :angel:

Tomorrow I will be following two Pros there ;)

Hope can get something nice using normal lens loh :)

Thanks

Your lens are all my dream lens. Not normal. How are the flowers ? Will come to my house ? :)

Clockunder said:
Nice. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your pciture have given some pointers about shooting flowers.

I suppose the main subject(s) should stand out clearly, sharply (and vibrantly) from the rest in the frame.

My camera Coolpix 5700 doesn't have the ability to shoot shallow DOF at all focal length and distance. So I've to go Sentosa and try out within the limitations of my camera. I guess Wed/Thurs/Fri would have less crowd and easier to shoot.

Thanks.

For my aother camera: Canon A70, it has a Av and Macro mode. It can produce quite decent flower pics. Do not know much about the Nikon 5700. Wish you have fun there.

Outlook said:
Your lens are all my dream lens. Not normal. How are the flowers ? Will come to my house ? :)

Hi Outlook,

Those are you dream lens ? Hmmmmm, maybe one day we can meet up then I could spread some buy buy buy virus to you :devil:

I went there yesterday and the flowers were nice. Just trying to make use of whatever I have to shoot there.

Here are my humble flower shots.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=175729

Regards

Hmmmm...really inspirational!

I am going there today! Under Outlook's influence! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Excellent closeup shots!

The DOF is very well controlled.

Your image can sell for stock image dude.:)No comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.