sensor brush

Hi these do not help much beyond what a strong blower can do.

Dust that is not welded (ie. contains moisture) can be removed via either method. Only wet cleaning will be effective on welded dust.

edutilos- said:
Hi these do not help much beyond what a strong blower can do.

Dust that is not welded (ie. contains moisture) can be removed via either method. Only wet cleaning will be effective on welded dust.

Thanx for the reply bro edu. don't mean to sound rude, but have you actually used them before or that's an assumption? Reason is , I read pretty good reviews but just want someone who have used it before to make
an unbiased, untainted assessment.
Cheers. :)

I've used them before. Edutilos is right.

I just use a rocket blower nowadays really.

Rashkae said:
I've used them before. Edutilos is right.

I just use a rocket blower nowadays really.

Thanx bro rashkae. Appreciate the input. If there's more feedback but felt uncomfortable to post due to foreseeable conflict in interest, please PM me. Thank you so much.
Hope you have an enjoyable what's left of the weekend.
Cheers.

For that price, I think sensor swab will be cheaper...1bottle of eclipse+1pack of pec-pad+1 swab stick probably like only 50sgd. If you don't feel safe using pec-pad, just get the swab. Probably just use 1 or 2 per cleaning session unless your sensor really dirty.

thelight said:
Thanx for the reply bro edu. don't mean to sound rude, but have you actually used them before or that's an assumption? Reason is , I read pretty good reviews but just want someone who have used it before to make
an unbiased, untainted assessment.
Cheers. :)

Yes I bought an Artic Butterfly when I first started. After a while I realized it couldn't clean off certain dust spots.. And then I just let it rot.

Besides you have to take utmost care of the brush. Everytime my finger touched it by accident I had to wash the thing with alcohol. Quite silly, but I didn't want to smear finger oils all over the sensor.

Last edited:
For that price, I think sensor swab will be cheaper...1bottle of eclipse+1pack of pec-pad+1 swab stick probably like only 50sgd. If you don't feel safe using pec-pad, just get the swab. Probably just use 1 or 2 per cleaning session unless your sensor really dirty.

i second this advice as well..pec pad will last you a long time.

edutilos- said:
Yes I bought an Artic Butterfly when I first started. After a while I realized it couldn't clean off certain dust spots.. And then I just let it rot.

Thank you bro edu. That is certainly make up my mind about the butterfly. Looks like back to basics then.