SENSEI for Nikon D70s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabz

Jun 4, 2005
Estrabluz Engolista
Hi..Me looking for SENSEI to teach the ART of using a Nikon d70s. Basically the usage of the different setting and buttons that can be found on a Nikon D70s...READ manual still catch no ball...

Any MASTER JEDI out there..I want to be your PADAWAN......

join a N.U.G
but i really suggest just playing around with it. You'll learn in no time, as well as enjoy the process too.

You can shoot more, post more, and go for NUGs :)

young padawan... u should familiarise yourself with your camera by using it more often.

start with the basic features first, like using the shutter or the aperture controls. then progress to more advanced features like exposure compensation, etc etc.

young padawan... you should familiarize yourself with clubsnap too, 'cos you posted in the wrong forum... ;)

young padawan..... you should familiarize yourself with the terminology around here too.

NUG refers to a bunch of nikon users who gather together and share shooting tips regularly.

but nothing beats hands on of course.

Sometime ago, the PSS was conducting a course for D70 users only. Maybe if there are enough people, we can request for them to give us some tips with the D70s! (I just bought one on Saturday) :D

heh ... i thought nikon = dark side = Sith Lords instead of jedi masters? ... :bsmilie: instead of Jedi Knights ...

anyways ... Master Jedi Knight Ong :sweatsm: whens your next class?...

Expiredyoghurt said:
heh ... i thought nikon = dark side = Sith Lords instead of jedi masters? ... :bsmilie: instead of Jedi Knights ...

anyways ... Master Jedi Knight Ong :sweatsm: whens your next class?...

what class you talking ?? ... :dunno:

anyway I am in working class .. :sweatsm:

Grub said:
Sometime ago, the PSS was conducting a course for D70 users only. Maybe if there are enough people, we can request for them to give us some tips with the D70s! (I just bought one on Saturday) :D
Hi Grub,

Indeed, Nikon is still conducting workshops, and its specially for D70s users now. Pls follow this URL for more details:

- http://www.nikon.com.sg/freelesson/

There'll be a new session held somewhere in the last week of July. Pls email Kellyn for details. Her email in on the webpage. Its S$20 for the 3hr session, held at the Photographic Society of SG clubhse.

Cheerios!

Status
Not open for further replies.