senseh? in the west anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
internal or external?

if for external, I went to this old man in Katong Shopping Centre who fixed my toe in one session (poke two needles). Apparently he is the regular sinseh for the local footballers.

Katong Shopping Centre 3rd floor (highest shopping floor) "corner" shop (i.e. only has one neighbour) facing the BMB shop. The shop name is "Loo something something" :)

sehsuan said:
sensei, you mean? have, Japanese school around Clementi South :D

nope, but there's a sin-sehsuan here

:bsmilie:

Lensman said:
She meant the chinese physican type.... hubby sprain the warist lah...

hahaha... i see... i used to go to the physician who used to operated at Zion road, i wonder if its still there, it is beside the cd shop.. very good one... :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
:bsmilie:

hahaha... i see... i used to go to the physician who used to operated at Zion road, i wonder if its still there, it is beside the cd shop.. very good one... :bsmilie:
Hi Glenn,
i dun like to go gim hin... i heard rumours abt them..

Hi Lensman...
He told u ah?
u coming for the meetup on 26th?

RuthBaby said:
Hi Glenn,
i dun like to go gim hin... i heard rumours abt them..

Hi Lensman...
He told u ah?
u coming for the meetup on 26th?

har... wad rumours can tell me ??? pm can ?? :dunno:

yes i know of a good one. at Bukit Batok. Near Hong Kah North Community Centre. Very effective.

There's one at the market opposite Jurong East Swimming Complex, facing the main road. In fact, I think there are 2 at that market. :think:

The first one I had tried a few times, everytime let him rub until :cry: , but a speedy recovery after that.

Clementi.....west coast there.....just behind ginza plaza....its inside a shop selling chinese herbs and photo developing shop(can develop photos n see sinseh at the same time)...blk 603 got a quite famous chinese doc for int/ext..... his some martial art school master too....lol.... hmm....singapore wong fei hong?...hee...no lar.... always get sprain here n there...n thx to him i manage to survive until today....haa

SK Lim Chinese Physician
#01-129 West Coast Rd
Ginza Plaza
tel: 6774 1162

i like his effective treatment by using tiny seeds and place on the ear...and squeeze it real hard

do call before going down

Used to try one at Outram Road above the Da Zhong Guo, almost cry --- when I see how they bend the bones of other patients... miracle I still survive... even more of a miracle that I managed to visit them 4 times and more :D

SYPeck said:
Used to try one at Outram Road above the Da Zhong Guo, almost cry --- when I see how they bend the bones of other patients... miracle I still survive... even more of a miracle that I managed to visit them 4 times and more :D

Went there. Tried that. Torture man. Pure agony. But I did get better.hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.