Sensation: Cities Found on the Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trust it. Its not like a world renowed publication like Lancet or Nature. Its probably a hoax.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh... 7th month not even over... u come tell us about mid autumn festival spoiler... ;p
:bsmilie: you scared? ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm i alone at home now wor.. :cry:

/me go take a rabbit lantern to light... ooops... took the wrong 1... how come got 1 BIG WHITE SPHERE floating around???!!!!
:sweat: wah lao, you ah!

Drudkh said:
True? Real? :bigeyes:

Reasonable activity of an alien civilization showed up unexpectedly close to us. However, we were not psychologically ready for it.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/2002/10/05/37771.html

Interesting, but i don't think they could hide it for so long when many people can access to the super sharp picture of the moon, even the science centre in singapore.:nono:

LOLz

NPNT

Must be the moon buggy the NASA left behind after the 'moon walk' last time they were there...... ;p

Hommie said:
Must be the moon buggy the NASA left behind after the 'moon walk' last time they were there...... ;p
and that's another mystery! still a lot of ppl believe its all fake! :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
and that's another mystery! still a lot of ppl believe its all fake! :bsmilie:
That's why I haven't take the 'red pill' yet.......

Hommie said:
That's why I haven't take the 'red pill' yet.......
So, did you make the right choice? ;p

As long as they don't come and attack us.

Hommie said:

Jacko the alien was also there. :bsmilie:

OMG!! The aliens are going to ATTACK us!! Run for your lives!!!

MOON ATTACK!!!!

:bsmilie:

We need someone with 600mm lens, a few teleconverters and 1dsMK2 to take some pics of the moon and confirm this.

reno77 said:
We need someone with 600mm lens, a few teleconverters and 1dsMK2 to take some pics of the moon and confirm this.
Where's Wai? He has a telescope! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.