Sennheiser MX500 White

Status
Not open for further replies.

afbug

Aug 19, 2004
Planet SG™
Where can i find a good selection of Sennheiser earpohnes? I want to buy a MX500 white as a gift and where can i buy earpads? Thanks in advance! :)

SennheiserMX500WhiteZoom.gif
Fomies.jpg

wow! i've never known there was a white-coloured MX500! :eek:

Waffle said:
wow! i've never known there was a white-coloured MX500! :eek:

Its a new version. Just released weeks ago only. The thing is, SG have or not? Thats why i am asking where can i find a good selection of Senn earphones. :) See the bigger pic below, it has a straight plug instead of a L shaped one. Just nice for iPod users.

SennheiserMX500Big.jpg

it sure looks cool! u can try Sim Lim Sq,L3 a shop near de escalater.

sORe-EyEz said:
it sure looks cool! u can try Sim Lim Sq,L3 a shop near de escalater.

In front of the escalator actually.. The shop's called Hung Brothers.

Firefox said:
In front of the escalator actually.. The shop's called Hung Brothers.

Ok. Many thanks. I shall go check it out soon. It looks nice but need to use it with form earpads. Hopefully they sell white ones. Without earpads, the sound a bit alamak! :bsmilie:

yeah do visit Hung Brothers, i only buy my earphones from them because they're really good. (and also cos they always give discounts when i ask ;p )

wah die la, no money... but... but... i'm gonna go check it out tmr! :sticktong

yah hung brothers is good... good stock of goods, good price, good people.

but not all brothers are good....

...do avoid a certain buay-song brothers shop. :bsmilie:

may i know roughly how much this mx500 white costs?

looks good to go with ipod ..

thanks 4 correcting me, Firefox. :sweat:

MX500 looks gd, but i prefer my Sony's-MDR-EX71. oso got white. thou not all will like the feel of it.

it reduces background noise so i dun hav 2 listen 2 music at max volume... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

goering said:
may i know roughly how much this mx500 white costs?

looks good to go with ipod ..

I think it cost about $33. I bought 1 sometime back but its blue with black wires. Hopefully SG have la. I might be going to SLS to check it out later.

cookiez said:
very nice earphone...i'm thinking of getting one too, if can find in SG lah...
my 2 years old white Sony MDR-EX71 has turned yellowish, time to change
liao :D

Am also looking for this JVC's HP-FX55 series but not sure can find locally
or not.
http://store.nifty.com/goods/goods.aspx?goods=045014975769307683

I have a 7 year old white EX70. It did not turn yellowish, it became yellow in colour. :bsmilie: Now using a black EX71 and RP-HJE50. Dunno about the JVC but the Panasonic RP-HJE50 is not bad. Audio Technica also have a similar style one.

afbug said:
It did not turn yellowish, it became yellow in colour.

good lah, natural dyed color, even Sony also dun have :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
but serious, if you found the white MX500, kindly pls keep us posted. Very
interested cos white earphones really hard to come by. TIA.

hey guys, i just went to Hung Brothers at SLS and shops at Adelphi earlier today to check out the MX500 white earphones, and sadly, it's not available at both places. :cry:

had a nice chat with the dude at Hung Bros though, he said they usually get the new stocks first from Sennheiser but at the moment, he's received no news from them yet, so i guess we gotta wait and see. :dunno:

afbug: hey i actually went around looking for white foam buds for the earphones too, but so far, the search is in vain. hahaha. i did see a pack of 10 all-black or multi-coloured ones at Hung Bros though. ;p

cookiez said:
good lah, natural dyed color, even Sony also dun have :bsmilie:
but serious, if you found the white MX500, kindly pls keep us posted. Very
interested cos white earphones really hard to come by. TIA.

White earphones hard to come by? Sony got tons of them rite? EX81/71/51 and NX1, all avaliable in white. My yellow one retire liao. Even the shiny part fade away but will working in good condition.

Will keep you guys posted if i found it.

Waffle said:
hey guys, i just went to Hung Brothers at SLS and shops at Adelphi earlier today to check out the MX500 white earphones, and sadly, it's not available at both places.

had a nice chat with the dude at Hung Bros though, he said they usually get the new stocks first from Sennheiser but at the moment, he's received no news from them yet, so i guess we gotta wait and see. :dunno:

afbug: hey i actually went around looking for white foam buds for the earphones too, but so far, the search is in vain. hahaha. i did see a pack of 10 all-black or multi-coloured ones at Hung Bros though.

Hey i went to Hung Bros too. Remembered that shop, i bought a sub woofer from them many years back.

I had a chat with the babe instead of the dude. :bsmilie: Bad news! She said that the MX500 white will come in at the end of the month (Dunno she chun or not) and will cost more than the normal MX500. Good news is that it will be avaliable in SG. I just have to look for another gift.

I end up buying a MX350 and a pair of black foam buds (Thick!) cos I dun want to make a wasted trip. Impluse buy, but it sounds quite close to the MX500. MUST USE FOAM BUDS, IF NOT SOUND LIKE TIN CAN! :bsmilie:

I think the white ones are avalible at Apple but it will be EX.

afbug said:
White earphones hard to come by? Sony got tons of them rite? EX81/71/51 and NX1, all avaliable in white.

yes..what i meant is the white ones i saw are all from Sony and not any
other brand, dun u feel sick of it already ? other white earphones other
than Sony's are really hard to come by....maybe earphones are meant
to be black for certain reasons ? :dunno: :dunno:

cookiez said:
yes..what i meant is the white ones i saw are all from Sony and not any
other brand, dun u feel sick of it already ? other white earphones other
than Sony's are really hard to come by....maybe earphones are meant
to be black for certain reasons ? :dunno: :dunno:

Because once upon a time, the Walkman is black in colour. ;) Sony are prob the 1st to come-up with the neck chain design and white earphones. Others will slowly catch up lor. JVC got white gummy earphones. Dun ask me what it is, i got no idea. :bsmilie: Audio Technica's ATH-CM3 are in white i think.

still l@@king and waiting for it....anyone saw it locally ?

IMHO,

white earphones sponge is a nice magnet for yellow earwax. Guess that's why most earphone sponge dun come in white? U wun want the person next to u to see all that crap would u? :p

Hee hee..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.