Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao_shin

Sep 21, 2002
Visit site
Senior member is still 2000 posts and registered for how many years?

I think I see some member with post less than 2000 but status flagged as senior member.

I have passed the 3 year mark but didn't post enough quality stuff to be promoted.

post at kopitiam wasn't contribute to post count, however, some time ago the kopitiam setting was changed due to site maintenance, so the post count of many members were suddenly shoot up, those register more than three years and have post count above two thousands, were promoted to senior member over the night.

later on the setting on kopitiam was revert, many members lost their post counts again, but the status of senior member remain even though less than 2k post counts.

I think I see some member with post less than 2000 but status flagged as senior member.

I have passed the 3 year mark but didn't post enough quality stuff to be promoted.

What are the benefits to be a Senoir Member?

I don't get any free gift e.g. lens cleaner, camera strap, T-shirt, lens cap, towel or slipper. :bsmilie:

post at kopitiam wasn't contribute to post count, however, some time ago the kopitiam setting was changed due to site maintenance, so the post count of many members were suddenly shoot up, those register more than three years and have post count above two thousands, were promoted to senior member over the night.

later on the setting on kopitiam was revert, many members lost their post counts again, but the status of senior member remain even though less than 2k post counts.

Thanks, very detail explanation.

I don't get any free gift e.g. lens cleaner, camera strap, T-shirt, lens cap, towel or slipper. :bsmilie:

Did you ask for it? Must ask then can get. Senior member goodies bag has more ermm.. goodies..

Grin, I asked and got lots of goodies; go ask for yours today! :)

Did you ask for it? Must ask then can get. Senior member goodies bag has more ermm.. goodies..

wah? here got people actually care about post counts one? Senior member got discount at camera store is it? :bsmilie:

wah? here got people actually care about post counts one? Senior member got discount at camera store is it? :bsmilie:

Oh... how we wish.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Of course senior member gets lots of benefits. Like being bashed-up jialat jialat if you make mistakes when making a B&S sale, or say the "wrong" things.

So better be very afraid. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Huh, less than 2K and more than 3 years...

I less than 2K (going to) and more than 3 yrs havent promoted :(

Is conduct a deciding factor? I got warned for 4 times...

Hee Hee

Honestly... no benefit being senior member la... we also kanna whacked.. sometimes more jialat! LOL

Of course senior member gets lots of benefits. Like being bashed-up jialat jialat if you make mistakes when making a B&S sale, or say the "wrong" things.

So better be very afraid. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Read about your thread when trying to search for "senior". Can't really find. Hence this question. Even if you are not senior, you will still be bashed. * no offence *

Huh, less than 2K and more than 3 years...

I less than 2K (going to) and more than 3 yrs havent promoted :(

Is conduct a deciding factor? I got warned for 4 times...

Hee Hee

4 times is a lot.. haa haa .. You are still below 2000. Wait for your post to hit 2000 then you will be pomoted.

Honestly... no benefit being senior member la... we also kanna whacked.. sometimes more jialat! LOL

You can choose to register a new nick, you know? Huggable, same for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.