Sengek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earendill

Aug 28, 2003
CCK, Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hello all,
I took a photo of some buildings with my A80 and as you can see below the buildings slant inwards.

I then used Transform in PS7 and managed to get the buildings straight. However, although they're standing straight, the buildings at the end are still distorted (like paralleogram shape) :

Can someone tell me how to get them right? :dunno:

I'm having trouble loading my photos. Again, that's another problem.

If you know what i mean by the distortion, pls reply with your remedies.

Thanks

I think it's barrel distortion.. no way to correct it due to the nature of the lens. usually happens when you shoot very wide and near....

unless you have tilt-shift lens on an SLR, usually this distortion will happen.

Look at it as an alternative: why must it be a straight building ;)

The buildings at the edge of the photo converge to the centre of the photo. I wish I could attach the photo but i am not allowed to...wonder why

Earendill said:
The buildings at the edge of the photo converge to the centre of the photo. I wish I could attach the photo but i am not allowed to...wonder why

send me i link for you? :D

I think it's perspective, you probably tilted your camera up or down when you took the picture.

HelmetBox said:
send me i link for you? :D

I think it's perspective, you probably tilted your camera up or down when you took the picture.

Err..sorry..I'm very new to this..HOW do I send the photo to you? You have dis-abled the option to email you directly. :)

Earendill said:
Err..sorry..I'm very new to this..HOW do I send the photo to you? You have dis-abled the option to email you directly. :)

check your PM

original

IMG_1175a.jpg

transformed

untitleda.jpg

hi,

an easier way to correct pincushion is use fixfoto. With this programm you can correct your images manually or automatically with (downloadable) profiles for your cam.

dp

Status
Not open for further replies.