Senai Airport, how to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lubber Duckie

Sep 2, 2006
Tampines
I need to catch a plane from Senai Airport to Kinabalu next sunday, 5.30am check-in.
Any kind soul knows of any transport/contact that can fetch me from my house to Senai Airport directly? Including back from Senai Airport on wednesday.

Thanks!

From what I know, JB cabs have a designated stop and they cannot pick up or alight passengers anywhere else in S'pore, likewise for S'pore cabs in JB. I know you can take a cab from the bus depot along Queen Street to Senai and the charges is S$50 IIRC.

To catch 5:30am flight, I doubt the bus services even started yet. What my MOM always do is to call a Private car operator from JB and they will come to SG to pick you up. cost S$50 per trip. Have to make 1 week advance booking. They have MPV too if you have more passangers. If you want I can ask for the contact number from my Sis who did the arrangement for my mom. Rtn trip can also be arranged. My mom have used their service many times and so far they are puntual and helpful. Once, my mom went alone but they helped her to do the check-in too.

BTW, We are in no way connected to the private car operator and we are purely a user of their service only.

To catch 5:30am flight, I doubt the bus services even started yet. What my MOM always do is to call a Private car operator from JB and they will come to SG to pick you up. cost S$50 per trip. Have to make 1 week advance booking. They have MPV too if you have more passangers. If you want I can ask for the contact number from my Sis who did the arrangement for my mom. Rtn trip can also be arranged. My mom have used their service many times and so far they are puntual and helpful. Once, my mom went alone but they helped her to do the check-in too.

BTW, We are in no way connected to the private car operator and we are purely a user of their service only.

Yeah i oso got a contact! do you need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.