Seminar: Photoshop and Lightroom for Photographers. Register now.

Editor

ClubSNAP Editor
Staff member
Jul 19, 2012
adc

Photography is an incredible art, means of capturing memories and documenting life, which some use as a hobby and others as a profession while doing what they love. Join Adobe and Triston Yeo, a commercial photographer, to learn some tips and useful techniques of Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5 – the powerful tools for photographers.

Triston is an accredited Fellow of the Master Photographer Association of UK, and he is also acknowledged as one of Asian Geographic’s Best Photographer of the Decade.

This seminar will help you take your photography to an amazing new level of productivity, efficiency, and fun with real world insider techniques that will make your life easier, and free your time so you can do what you really want with your photography.

Date: 29 April 2014, Tuesday
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Venue: Room 801, Level 8 NTUC Centre
No. 1 Marina Boulevard,
Singapore 018989

Click here for Registration

Featured Speaker:
Triston Yeo
Fellow, Master Photographer Association (FMPA)
www.tristonyeo.com

Formally trained in Finearts through the Art Elective Programme, majoring in Theatre Studies at the National University of Singapore, Triston has always been attracted to the creative realm. Distilling years of experience in traditional and performing arts, Triston has since chosen photography as his vehicle to push the boundaries of art.

As a fine art photographer, Triston constantly works to see beyond the obvious, to include only the necessary. He has been accredited as a Fellow of the Master Photographer Association of UK, and acknowledged as one of Asian Geographic’s Best Photographer of the Decade.

Triston has worked on a wide range of projects for various MNCs, statutory boards and educational institutions such as Pontiac Land, Bank Julius Baer, Credit Suisse, Changi Airport, Maritime Port Authority of Singapore and Institute of Technical Education. He has also worked with various tourism organizations such as the Sri Lanka Tourism Bureau, Hungarian Embassy, Thailand Tourism Board and Laos Tourism Board, seeking to bring out the hidden beauty of these countries through his photographs.

I registered for the 29 April but have yet to receive any email. So how do I verify if I RSVP successfully? Thanks.

I just received the email! ☺

Hi, I can't register for the 30th April Seminar. Is the 2nd day seminar close already? Thanks!

Apologies. Saw it in the spam email. @Joshelerry you may want to check your spam email and see, I applied before 16 Apr and I got it. Properly you got it too.

Apologies. Saw it in the spam email. @Joshelerry you may want to check your spam email and see, I applied before 16 Apr and I got it. Properly you got it too.

Yeah got it thks

Just received an sms reminder to attend tomorrow. But did not receive email. I might have deleted it in the spam mail too.

Attended the first session quite a lot on insights shared on PScc & LR5. In this modern age
of digital photography such manupilative tools are essential but one thing as shared by the speaker
is that ultimately is to get your shots right.

Was privileged to attend the very fruitful and informative session last evening. Lots of useful and practical tips from the very knowledgeable Tristan Yeo.

Many thanks to Tristan, Adobe and of course Clubsnap for making the session possible! :thumbsup:

Thanks to organizer and speaker, it was a great evening. I just want to provide a feedback on the venue.

You are not allowed to walk down according to the security guard and yet the lifts (only 2 out of 3 are working) got highjacked at level 7. They need to work on this when you have a large crowd.