Sembawangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kei1309 said:
FYI, i shoot people at political rallies. usually the speakers. they're the first to go. the rest are low priority :bsmilie:

Gosh... Gotta respect that dude. I have seen the situation in that rally mass pit. It's damn hot. Ya must have quite a stamina & the determination to be in there for hours.
One word: RESPECT.

FYI, i shoot people at political rallies. usually the speakers. they're the first to go. the rest are low priority :bsmilie:

the word "shoot" is quite sensitive...esp when referring to political characters :p

Gosh... Gotta respect that dude. I have seen the situation in that rally mass pit. It's damn hot. Ya must have quite a stamina & the determination to be in there for hours.
One word: RESPECT.

For some rally, there isn't much crowd and you can get as close as you want :)

SkyStrike said:
the word "shoot" is quite sensitive...esp when referring to political characters :p

Careful you don't get arrested for 'inciting violence' and public unrest.

Anyone free to shoot this coming 15/05/2011, this Sunday? Perhaps after 1400hrs? Well, I don't have a theme though. Any ideas, anyone, feel free to pump in...

same here no idea, normally i walk around and shoot (to make it sound better "capture" ) around haha

Aww come on guys.. We all know what the 'shoot' is referring to... Give it a break. It's just a 'double entendre'. That's all. ;)

shutter death said:
Well, I am so deeply obsessed with landscape. At the same point I wanna learn to shoot street portraits. How bout ya?

Then I assume you have a good tripod? If not we can bring you shopping for a good one. :D

I like macro, streets, landscape. Mostly macro though. :bsmilie:

Then I assume you have a good tripod? If not we can bring you shopping for a good one. :D

btw! i love watching people spending money! hahahaha, if can i will tag along, (if u dont mind) =D

and mind if i ask r u using raynox? or marco lens? sorry

Last edited:

And thus, the poisoning has begun. :bsmilie:

Bad, bonnie, bad!

Wait until he join Randomers at least

luckyorange said:
mind if i ask r u using raynox? or marco lens? sorry

I have both but I use the tamron 90 macro lens most of the time. :)

bonrya said:

Well, I did threw away my old tripod months ago, my friend used to call that 'free tripod' Mr Pollio. It can't even stand properly on it's own. Tehehehe.
And finally, own a manfrotto now.
Wooot.

symmetrix said:

Bad, bonnie, bad!

Shhhhhh...! I want to use 'just as planned' at least once!! :bsmilie:

shutter death said:
Well, I did threw away my old tripod months ago, my friend used to call that 'free tripod' Mr Pollio. It can't even stand properly on it's own. Tehehehe.
And finally, own a manfrotto now.
Wooot.

Good job! 190xprob? :bsmilie:

Bad, bonnie, bad!

The poison already started when TS first bought a DSLR...

bonrya said:
Shhhhhh...! I want to use 'just as planned' at least once!! :bsmilie:

Uhmmmm... What are are ya guys discussing about? I am a bit lost here... 'randomers'? What's that?

Uhmmmm... What are are ya guys discussing about? I am a bit lost here... 'randomers'? What's that?

Not sure if they are referring to pple who actively join in "The Random Thread"...

Status
Not open for further replies.