• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Sembawangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2011
kei1309 said:
FYI, i shoot people at political rallies. usually the speakers. they're the first to go. the rest are low priority :bsmilie:
Gosh... Gotta respect that dude. I have seen the situation in that rally mass pit. It's damn hot. Ya must have quite a stamina & the determination to be in there for hours.
One word: RESPECT.

SkyStrike

Staff member
Nov 29, 2010
Somewhere
FYI, i shoot people at political rallies. usually the speakers. they're the first to go. the rest are low priority :bsmilie:
the word "shoot" is quite sensitive...esp when referring to political characters :p

SkyStrike

Staff member
Nov 29, 2010
Somewhere
Gosh... Gotta respect that dude. I have seen the situation in that rally mass pit. It's damn hot. Ya must have quite a stamina & the determination to be in there for hours.
One word: RESPECT.
For some rally, there isn't much crowd and you can get as close as you want :)

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
SkyStrike said:
the word "shoot" is quite sensitive...esp when referring to political characters :p
Careful you don't get arrested for 'inciting violence' and public unrest.

luckyorange

Jan 13, 2011
Ang Mo Kio
Anyone free to shoot this coming 15/05/2011, this Sunday? Perhaps after 1400hrs? Well, I don't have a theme though. Any ideas, anyone, feel free to pump in...
same here no idea, normally i walk around and shoot (to make it sound better "capture" ) around haha

Apr 24, 2011
Aww come on guys.. We all know what the 'shoot' is referring to... Give it a break. It's just a 'double entendre'. That's all. ;)

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
shutter death said:
Well, I am so deeply obsessed with landscape. At the same point I wanna learn to shoot street portraits. How bout ya?
Then I assume you have a good tripod? If not we can bring you shopping for a good one. :D

I like macro, streets, landscape. Mostly macro though. :bsmilie:

luckyorange

Jan 13, 2011
Ang Mo Kio
Then I assume you have a good tripod? If not we can bring you shopping for a good one. :D
btw! i love watching people spending money! hahahaha, if can i will tag along, (if u dont mind) =D

and mind if i ask r u using raynox? or marco lens? sorry

Last edited:

symmetrix

Mar 14, 2011
And thus, the poisoning has begun. :bsmilie:

Bad, bonnie, bad!

Wait until he join Randomers at least

Apr 24, 2011
bonrya said:

Well, I did threw away my old tripod months ago, my friend used to call that 'free tripod' Mr Pollio. It can't even stand properly on it's own. Tehehehe.
And finally, own a manfrotto now.
Wooot.

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
symmetrix said:
And thus, the poisoning has begun. :bsmilie:

Bad, bonnie, bad!

Wait until he join Randomers at least
Shhhhhh...! I want to use 'just as planned' at least once!! :bsmilie:

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
shutter death said:
Well, I did threw away my old tripod months ago, my friend used to call that 'free tripod' Mr Pollio. It can't even stand properly on it's own. Tehehehe.
And finally, own a manfrotto now.
Wooot.
Good job! 190xprob? :bsmilie:

Apr 24, 2011
bonrya said:
Shhhhhh...! I want to use 'just as planned' at least once!! :bsmilie:
Uhmmmm... What are are ya guys discussing about? I am a bit lost here... 'randomers'? What's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom