Sembawang Stateland

HTCahHTC

May 9, 2008
Hi guys! To those who have any idea on how to get there, can please share info? I'm not driving btw. The only info I have is Canberra Link. Tried google maps and street view and everything but to no avail :( therefore am seeking for help here.

anw, how is the place? ulu?

If im not wrong u r refering to Simpang where army exercise are conducted.
Therefore it will be consider transpassing.

Hi guys! To those who have any idea on how to get there, can please share info? I'm not driving btw. The only info I have is Canberra Link. Tried google maps and street view and everything but to no avail :( therefore am seeking for help here.

anw, how is the place? ulu?

Why not go there in the day sometime, and recce?

If im not wrong u r refering to Simpang where army exercise are conducted.
Therefore it will be consider transpassing.

Serious...? Sigh... I wonder how nightmare and Stefan got in without any problems...

Yep! Mind sharing your details?

Why not go there in the day sometime, and recce?

I'd love to but I have zero idea on which side of Canberra Link it's located at...

ANW THANKS GUYS FOR REPLYING. APPRECIATE IT A LOT!

army uses that land for military excerise, there are training sheds there.not quite sure if its a good idea to go there haha

I'd love to but I have zero idea on which side of Canberra Link it's located at...

That is the whole purpose of recce right? It is not a very long road, and it is an open field. Just go there and walk around and look for the location. Shouldn't be too hard to find. If you want to be a serious landscape photographer, at least try to scout locations on your own...

Serious...? Sigh... I wonder how nightmare and Stefan got in without any problems...

Yep! Mind sharing your details?

ANW THANKS GUYS FOR REPLYING. APPRECIATE IT A LOT!

Sorry never been there before. That photostream is not mine:p