3034115724_bbe928e046.jpg

3034115732_89a1ef9ff9.jpg

3034115746_55e4df9c08.jpg

3034115754_6d5aea401a.jpg

3034115762_241a4289d0.jpg

3033281387_56dd1c8ab3.jpg

3033281393_291a6f007e.jpg

3033281391_d07d7b538a.jpg

May i know how to get to the place where u shot this?

Btw, the photos are amazing~ Like the tone and mood:)

hi and thanks
a fellow CSer drove me there and i'm bad with roads
i saw and sign that says "Baker St" and there is a public bus to that place

Wa, the picz are really cool. My turn out like S-X-X-T.

Great Shots! A total different place through the len of ur camera!

But i did take-away lots of pointers and stuff. I'm sure i can take some good shots after some practising.

ps - im the guy driving the black lancer. cheerios!

Awesome .. can go in huh ?

Nice .. :thumbsup:

Nice shots...I like the effect of the lighting from the outside. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

cheers

Thought i might contribute to this thread. Lately quite a lot of photos have pop up on the subject of "seletar camp". Just by keyword searching one will know this.

Curious as i am i decided to go there myself. Last friday afternoon.

Unfortunately for me. Due to the increased number of people visiting. Security presence has also increased.

I was stopped by police patrol, which was followed by the security firm engaged by LTA. The police officers took down my NRIC and gave me a stern verbal warning to not enter such places as they are private property.

To the rest of you, well...try your luck. What with the terrorist incident in mumbai(india), the local police could be very edgy these days.. :(

Thought i might contribute to this thread. Lately quite a lot of photos have pop up on the subject of "seletar camp". Just by keyword searching one will know this.

Unfortunately for me. Due to the increased number of people visiting. Security presence has also increased.

I was stopped by police patrol, which was followed by the security firm engaged by LTA. The police officers took down my NRIC and gave me a stern verbal warning to not enter such places as they are private property.

To the rest of you, well...try your luck. What with the terrorist incident in mumbai(india), the local police could be very edgy these days.. :(

wow bro!! that is sad to hear, thanks to those indian terrorist den...now the whole world security is like turning upside down...!!

i remember when my visit to london, i accidently shoot a VVIP house at outside, i was recorded by the security camera and immediately there are 2 metropolitan police and security guard chase out and stop me...i was also given a very "nice" civilian rights handbook or so called another form of warning. it was freaking fun but sweat, first time being detained by london police during first visit to london.:bsmilie:

damn, seriously! i thought of going back there again for tfcd. seriously! whats w our anal g-mens? growl.

wow bro!! that is sad to hear, thanks to those indian terrorist den...now the whole world security is like turning upside down...!!

i remember when my visit to london, i accidently shoot a VVIP house at outside, i was recorded by the security camera and immediately there are 2 metropolitan police and security guard chase out and stop me...i was also given a very "nice" civilian rights handbook or so called another form of warning. it was freaking fun but sweat, first time being detained by london police during first visit to london.:bsmilie:

wah very fierce :eek:

So u mean there are some security guard walking around the area or random ??

I'm plan to go there next week

I guess we can still shoot outside the property right?

i agree with someone who said he liked the mood and the tone.
what you can do is, bring along a model there and i bet it'll
turn out magical.

Last edited:
Definitely awesome.. Good job.
Superb editing done.

5STARS FOR YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.