Selling Sony Lenses ?

airconvent

Apr 12, 2005
I have been both a Pentax and Sony user for the longest of times
During that peak period, was buying lenses like nobody's business. However, have slowed down alot and doing astronomy now, hence in my dry box, my telescopes are competing for space with the camera lenses.
Looking to clear my lenses and possibly my A6000 also if i can sell off all my lenses. I still have an RX100 ! Did explore to upgrade to an RX1 Mk 2 but very few and even 2nd hand prices are still beyond me.

However, I do note that there very few buyers in both CS and Carousell even though I priced my stuff cheaper than if bought from the US. Hence want to enquire if there is still a good place to these lenses ? Do hope the lenses will go to someone who will use them rather than a reseller. Thanks in advance.

Apparently the market is quite slow now. Either you price them cheaper or wait for a few more months, or both.

Reactions: airconvent
I have been both a Pentax and Sony user for the longest of times
During that peak period, was buying lenses like nobody's business. However, have slowed down alot and doing astronomy now, hence in my dry box, my telescopes are competing for space with the camera lenses.
Looking to clear my lenses and possibly my A6000 also if i can sell off all my lenses. I still have an RX100 ! Did explore to upgrade to an RX1 Mk 2 but very few and even 2nd hand prices are still beyond me.

However, I do note that there very few buyers in both CS and Carousell even though I priced my stuff cheaper than if bought from the US. Hence want to enquire if there is still a good place to these lenses ? Do hope the lenses will go to someone who will use them rather than a reseller. Thanks in advance.
What are you selling? I am looking for a 16-70mm E mount lens that cost an arm and a leg long ago for my Nex-6... also looking to upgrade perhaps to a A6100 instead... too long out of the picture...

Hi TME, my post was in Jan 21. I don't have a 16-7- lens , just am 16-50mm that I am not selling yet. If I do manage to sell all these lenses and eventually my A6000, I will let go all my remaining lenses and consider an RX1...haha. Here is the list :)

1. Sony 30mm f/2.5 macro (in Box) $280
2. Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS (in Box) $320
3. Sony 16mm f/2.8 (in Box, no hood) $200
4. Sony 18-200 OSS (No Box) $600
5. Sigma 30 f/2.8 Art(DN) (in Box) $240

Non-lens
6. Sony HVL20 Flash $120
7. Vivita Thyristor 2800 Flash $15