"selling on behalf of a friend .. "

Exposure

Apr 6, 2008
sometimes i really suspect is it really true selling on behalf of a friend, got so many friends selling meh? all the friends so busy until cannot sell themselves? :sweat:

I am my own friend :)

or

me, myself and I are 3 different person :)

Self-abuse is making your friend happy? :bsmilie:

:dunno: Never tried that. Perhaps I should if my friend is naughty. :think:

Hahaha you all damn funny ah.

Anw the selling for friend thing is a growing trend. Prob makes it easier to deflect questions on prices and condition. 'I donno leh. Must ask him/her'.

Hahaha you all damn funny ah.

Anw the selling for friend thing is a growing trend. Prob makes it easier to deflect questions on prices and condition. 'I donno leh. Must ask him/her'.

Buyer: How come lens don't have lens cap one?

Seller: My friend says no need lens cap. No lens cap can shoot faster. Just like you don't wear condom all the time.

:bsmilie:

sometimes i really suspect is it really true selling on behalf of a friend, got so many friends selling meh? all the friends so busy until cannot sell themselves? :sweat:

I only sold one on behalf of friend....

But when you see the frequent people posting... it is questionable... maybe they can reduce liability as it is a friend's item??? I think it is dishonest to do so if this is the reason. :think:

Is your friend's name Fullmoon? :bsmilie:

My friend name is
MV5BMTYxOTQzNTc2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI4ODQyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

LOL.... :bsmilie:

What about received as a gift?

What about received as a gift?

It's the same. I decided to give it to myself :) (thus a gift to me).

And there are many other variations, lucky draw prize, gf/bf/wife/husband gave it to me and I don't know how to use it blah blah blah (I would be killed if I even consider selling it after my partner gave it to me - but then, they should know better than not to ask me if I really wanted that in the first place).

Last edited:
It's the same. I decided to give it to myself :) (thus a gift to me).

And there are many other variations, lucky draw prize, gf/bf/wife/husband gave it to me and I don't know how to use it blah blah blah (I would be killed if I even consider selling it after my partner gave it to me - but then, they should know better than not to ask me if I really wanted that in the first place).

You are your girlfriend who has decided to give you a 5D MKIII for a satisfying morning after? :bsmilie:

Last edited:

:bsmilie:

the 'won in a lucky draw' ones are even better. Can win Olympus EP5 kit, I'm so unlucky I have not even seen the advertisement for the lucky draw.

LOL. There's a joker who started off saying he was selling a 5D3 for a friend who's in camp and after a few threads, it has become 'my set'. Still available for those who are keen on an almost new set.

It is like being seen by relatives, when one walks out of a pawn shop. To cover the embarrassment, all sorts of creative reasons are invented.
Seller is ashamed that he has to sell his stuff to raise money. Actually no need to be.

LOL. There's a joker who started off saying he was selling a 5D3 for a friend who's in camp and after a few threads, it has become 'my set'. Still available for those who are keen on an almost new set.

His friend in camp doesn't know the 5D3 is being sold right? :bsmilie:

now is create new account sell liao...no more on behalf