Selling my FZ30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new FZ50 is just $829 before GST.

The quote is from Parisilk.
Is this an expectional good price or about the market price?

The quote is from Parisilk.
Is this an expectional good price or about the market price?

Looks like a very good price. If I'm not mistaken, the market price is about 1k. I'll go scout around later today since I'll be in town later.

fz50 is selling so low?? i pretty surpise...

Looks like a very good price. If I'm not mistaken, the market price is about 1k. I'll go scout around later today since I'll be in town later.

Hello bro... any update ?;)

Hello bro... any update ?;)

Hi... no, went out for a shoot and got back late. Someone PM may saying that FZ30 is going for $799 only at Courts, if FZ30 has gone down that low, that I'm not surprise if FZ50's price have gone down too.

Will check out this evening on way home.

Dear all,

May i know actually what is the difference between FZ30 & FZ50 beside than higher megapixel, improve LCD tilting position & the additional func button to access WB & ISO easier?

Dear al, May i know actually what is the difference between FZ30 & FZ50 beside than higher megapixel, improve LCD tilting position & the additional func button to access WB & ISO easier?
TTL flash if you can afford 1... auto focus was also said to be a tiny bit faster.
anyway you might want to ask hexlord... he have held and used the fz50 for a while during IT show, so he should roughly know the improvement over his FZ30

TTL flash if you can afford 1... auto focus was also said to be a tiny bit faster.
anyway you might want to ask hexlord... he have held and used the fz50 for a while during IT show, so he should roughly know the improvement over his FZ30

Thanks bro.. Where are u Hexlord :cry: ... please come out...... hee hee.. Will PM him later ;)

Hi Saiful ;

Maybe u can also share with us what makes u want to upgrade from FZ30 to FZ50.
Lumix guru seldom change camera one.. when u want to upgrade.. sure got something attractive on FZ50 .. makes me drool .... hee hee.... mind to share?

hey saifu! i also curious as daxiong too... can share??

me toooo...

as curious as daxiong and oTaRu..... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :D :) ;) Seems like everyone is waiting for Guru answer... haha...

Dont think he will online today... hahaha.... late liao...

hexlord.... as u mention that for a fz30 user, shouldnt upgrade to fz50 right? so u mean actually for a minor changes, it's not worth to do the change... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.