Selling my 350Dkit set and EF 75-300mm f4-5.6


Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeye

New Member
Feb 22, 2005
115
0
0
37
Tiong bahru
im going to sell off my Canon EOS 350D Digital SLR body
EF-S 18 - 55 mm F3.5 - F5.6 II lens
Eyecup (attached to camera)
NB-2LH Lithium-Ion battery pack
CB-2LT Battery charger
Neck strap
CD-ROM: Canon Digital Camera Solutions Disk (Win/Mac)
Manuals / Reg. card
this whole set at $1500

And EF75-300mm f4-5.6 at $750.
If u are interested in the whole set, i could let go at $2100.Please contact me for viewing
 

Isaiahfortythirtyone

Senior Member
Jul 17, 2005
2,504
0
0
36
Clementi
wrong forum. and if you're selling your kit at $2100, i don think it will sell. its even more expensive than a new set which goes for $1849.
 

JediForce4ever

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
3,157
0
0
Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
Snakeye said:
im going to sell off my Canon EOS 350D Digital SLR body
EF-S 18 - 55 mm F3.5 - F5.6 II lens
Eyecup (attached to camera)
NB-2LH Lithium-Ion battery pack
CB-2LT Battery charger
Neck strap
CD-ROM: Canon Digital Camera Solutions Disk (Win/Mac)
Manuals / Reg. card
this whole set at $1500

And EF75-300mm f4-5.6 at $750.
If u are interested in the whole set, i could let go at $2100.Please contact me for viewing
a 75-300mm also dont cost $750 second hand;)
 

Snakeye

New Member
Feb 22, 2005
115
0
0
37
Tiong bahru
Erm... my sister bought this camera earli last yr. so she bought it at 2500, and didn really use it so its consider brand new. so she wanted to sellit at 2000. Plus i not a canon user also. i know its a bit too much, and thanks for yr reminder for the price.
 

USM

Senior Member
Apr 25, 2002
14,982
0
0
Visit site
Snakeye said:
Erm... my sister bought this camera earli last yr. so she bought it at 2500, and didn really use it so its consider brand new. so she wanted to sellit at 2000. Plus i not a canon user also. i know its a bit too much, and thanks for yr reminder for the price.
Sorry for the OT. I think that your sister had bought the 350d set at a very high price.

Our dear Oracle - the Professional Reseller is selling brand new set at $1,550 nett.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=169492&page=2

Even AP is selling at $1,600 now.
 

Isaiahfortythirtyone

Senior Member
Jul 17, 2005
2,504
0
0
36
Clementi
plus if u get sell the lens for $300, i think ur considered very lucky already. the most ill pay for that lens is $150...but of course...some people may be willing to pay more.
 

alee13

Member
Dec 12, 2005
258
0
16
Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
plus if u get sell the lens for $300, i think ur considered very lucky already. the most ill pay for that lens is $150...but of course...some people may be willing to pay more.

Agree, for your info, the twin lens kit (18-55 & 75-300mm) with the 350D body is priced about $250 more than the 350D lens kit ...

Market price brand new should be below S$2K if u go to the right place....
 

Status
Not open for further replies.