Selling brand new Nikon COOLPIX 885 + Free Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nopian

Actually this ad is to invite those who are currently eyeing the COOLPIX 885 to join me in bargain hunting for the best deal.

I will only get quotations from Nikon authorised dealers from tomorrow and hopefully will be able to settle it by this week since I will be out of town from next Tue till weekend.

The current quote an individual can get is in the range of S$800-850, hence I hope to gather a few interested party to join in to see if we can get better quotes for buying more units.

I will be running around looking for quotes tomorrow or the day after so interested parties please get back to me ASAP, preferrably by contacting me at 97972600.

Also please contact me only if you are really serious and are comfortable with paying $800 plus minus for the brand new camera. Please also feel free to contact me for more details. Thanks.

*For those who might not be aware the free gifts of a Li-ON rechargeable battery pack and 32MB compact flash card redeemable at Nikon Service Centre ends on 31st this month*

Hi,

I am currently eyeing the 885 as well as the Canon IXUS V. Still a bit undecided.

Last e-quote I got from Cathay Photos for the Nikon 885 is $800.

Hopefully you will be able to get a price cheaper than that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.