Sellers Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Hack

Mar 16, 2006
www.doggiehaven.sg
Damn! Made a terrible mistake just now.
Was selling my Nikon 18-105mm, and didn't realise i was dealing with 2 persons.
All along i thought i was dealing with 1 person, did not realise 2 different numbers.
Met them at Harbourfront.
15mins after selling my lens, received a sms informing me that he's still waiting for me.
Felt weird and checked my sms, it was then i realised i was dealing with 2 persons all along!
Rushed down to control station to meet the buyer.
Explained the whole scenario to him and apologised repeated.
Even offered to send him home as that was the least i could do.
But think he was damn pissed off and left.

Still feeling damn bad about this incident.
So sellers beware, please make sure and take note of the mobile numbers you dealing with.
Don't like me make this type of mistake! :(

And to the bro, apologise to you again for making your way down.

Last edited:
All along i thought i was dealing with 1 person, did not realise 2 different numbers.
Met them at Harbourfront.
15mins after selling my lens, received a sms informing me that he's still waiting for me.
Felt weird and checked my sms, it was then i realised i was dealing with 2 persons all along!
Rushed down to control station to meet the buyer.
Explained the whole scenario to him and apologised repeated.
Even offered to send him home as that was the least i could do.
But think he was damn pissed off and left.

Still feeling damn bad about this incident.
So sellers beware, please make sure and take note of the mobile numbers you dealing with.
Don't like me make this type of mistake! :(

And to the bro, apologise to you again for making your way down.
Wah....anyway it's an accidental mistake. Next time check before.

GMAN

wa, how did you not notice different number?

you save both?? :confused:

Wah....anyway it's an accidental mistake. Next time check before.

GMAN
Ya dude, still feeling damn bad now.

wa, how did you not notice different number?

you save both?? :confused:
Cos their sms style almost the same, that's why i never notice 2 different numbers.
Damn, need to be careful and take note next time. :(

at least save the hp number with their nick and name.

Ya lor, will do that next time.
Been dealing for quite sometime and this is the first time this type of thing happen. :confused:

Actually i made the same mistake before.....sold off my stuff to a bro, then a receive a sms saying that he is not interested in my item anymore, so not meeting me tonight.....

Felt funny, then look thru all my sms and found i had been communicating with 2 diff person.....so lucky that one of the buyer pullout....:sweat:

Actually i made the same mistake before.....sold off my stuff to a bro, then a receive a sms saying that he is not interested in my item anymore, so not meeting me tonight.....

Felt funny, then look thru all my sms and found i had been communicating with 2 diff person.....so lucky that one of the buyer pullout....:sweat:

That's what happen man, felt funny how come receive another sms.
For your case lucky the other party pull out.
For mine, he came down all the way to Harbourfront to meet me. :sweat:

get yourself a iphone or andriod powered phone.. so that your SMS are threaded.. ;)

just take it as a lesson learnt....

can understand your situation ... sometimes the response is too good and especially when you have a few lens to clear ... you tend to mix up the persons .. with different nicks, different numbers, different linggo, etc...

had the same problem when i am clearing both the 50mm 1.4 and 1.8 .... :dunno:

get yourself a iphone or andriod powered phone.. so that your SMS are threaded.. ;)

My Sonyericsson phones (Windows mobile and SE OS) thread the conversations too.

save the number in phonebook and put CS nickname as name then you wont have this problem anymore - unless the guy call you with different numbers

save the number in phonebook and put CS nickname as name then you wont have this problem anymore - unless the guy call you with different numbers

Thas the idea..
but I have a long list of that in my phonebook liao, almost exceeding my own contacts..(too much B/s) lol

Thas the idea..
but I have a long list of that in my phonebook liao, almost exceeding my own contacts..(too much B/s) lol

remove after 1 week?
remove those who you dont transact with?

Seems that a few bros here also encountered the same problem when dealing with multiple interested buyers at the same time. :sweat:

actually sellers beware and buyers beware!

Selles make sure you can uniquely id the buyers.
buyers make sure you give enough info so you wont' be mixed up with others :)

you played or watched too much dot hack games/anime is it? blur liao.

got new season coming i heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.