selfish people r every where, even in hospital

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
2 stupid ladies. Their bags are so important that it took up 2 seats while people have to stand, outside operation theater in hospital.
When I asked 1 of them, "excuse me is these ur bags" the lady removed 1 of the 2 bags occupying a seat than asked me "u want to sit ah?" I replied ofcause.
She than pass all the bags to her friend to continue occupying 1 seat with bags while people had to stand.
Now they both walk away, placing the bags on 2 seats.
Bloody selfish ladies!!!

what else is new? :bsmilie:

selfish people are everywhere. if i were you, i would have been very sarcastic :)

Now people asking me if they can sit, I replied I think so, those r bags of some selfish people, not mine.

I wonder if it is their parents, religion, themselves or the education that has failed.

****, now the lady who asked if she can sit now went off, leaving a paper bag to reserve the seat.
It is really looking bad for me, imagine a table with 4 arm chair, 1 man typing away on his handphone, the rest occupied by bags

do you know you can call security guards for any unattended packages/bags left in public places, for the reason of possible terrorist threat??

I remember my dad telling me that when he was in London on work purpose, the police (or security guard) would simply remove any packages that was left on the ground seemingly unattended to. I wonder if we really should implement that in Singapore too. Can provide job for people (more security guards) and everywhere (esp. in the canteen, hawker center, etc) would look so much better and cleaner.

I remember my dad telling me that when he was in London on work purpose, the police (or security guard) would simply remove any packages that was left on the ground seemingly unattended to. I wonder if we really should implement that in Singapore too. Can provide job for people (more security guards) and everywhere (esp. in the canteen, hawker center, etc) would look so much better and cleaner.

Good idea, maybe PM will announce during next NDP Rally? This should bring us up to 1st world std!

do you know you can call security guards for any unattended packages/bags left in public places, for the reason of possible terrorist threat??

ya, this is a good idea!

LoL so England's your idea of a first world standard :bsmilie:

Lower your aim from the promised Swiss Living Standard, can? Anyway, UK and Swiss are in europe area, so, chin chai lah.

:bsmilie:

2 stupid ladies. Their bags are so important that it took up 2 seats while people have to stand, outside operation theater in hospital.
When I asked 1 of them, "excuse me is these ur bags" the lady removed 1 of the 2 bags occupying a seat than asked me "u want to sit ah?" I replied ofcause.
She than pass all the bags to her friend to continue occupying 1 seat with bags while people had to stand.
Now they both walk away, placing the bags on 2 seats.
Bloody selfish ladies!!!

Blame the hospital... How come never put up sign: No selfish n stupid ppl allowed.

I thought we got so many of those scenario since years back?
Need to dig out my post where I complained where a kid hold a lift for my then pregnant wife? When we were inside the lift, the mother of the kid chastise her in hong kee cantonese that she should hold the lift for her own family only.

I took a bus and inside the 2 seats, there is a bag! I ask the person BEHIND me when someone is standing next to me, is it her bag cause the person beside me needs a sit (She is holding bag n standing.) Another woman ask me, how you know she want the seat and I replied her, the seat not for bag and luckily, I didn't kick a fuss cause they are foreigners! They took back the bags and I move in, tap the standing woman and she sit without a second thought.

They are still a lot of selfish people in local. So, must be firm and know your rights. Furthermore my size so big, I scare no one, haha!

Maybe you overlooked the bags brands ?! :bsmilie:

Lower your aim from the promised Swiss Living Standard, can? Anyway, UK and Swiss are in europe area, so, chin chai lah.

:bsmilie:

Hahaha I read my mind. The promised Swiss std only for rich Singaporean. I must consider my poorness is by far above international std

Last edited:
Bus also:

1146641_617632048281966_272613470_n.png

Apparently, some one challenged this lady. The lady said that it is normal western culture for people to put their feet up on the seats in trains or buses, and she is an Australian and it is her rights to not want anyone to sit beside her.

Can someone who knows this lady, give her a good lesson about being in a foreign land and be considerate, not just think about her culture taboos and rights!! How about the rights of other commuters. She is not ignorant but just pure selfishness thinking of herself only. If most Singaporeans think like her, we are finished as being a gracious society.

An Indian foreigner did that too on local bus, exactly the same way. When I told him not to do so, his other Indian friend (maybe a local trying to influence this new arrival that they can do this in Singapore) angrily retorted. But that person stopped putting his slippers on the seat. Both were young, say about 16 to 20 years old. This incident happened at 1.43pm on 9 Oct 2012.

I don't think the young foreign Indian was intentionally being selfish.
It was a cultural divide. Maybe they do things that way in India. It is the norm there.
But not acceptable here in Singapore.

Last edited: