Selfie stick

kamikaze

Jun 10, 2008
Hi, I want to mount a smartphone or compact camera on a selfie stick with remote, to take video/photo.
Please recommend which type/brand of selfie stick is good and secure..?
Cause in the market too many types, not sure which one to choose.. :(

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Only one answer. Try them out..........:)

I saw some makciks using a dustpan. Ingenious and inexpensive.

Hi, I want to mount a smartphone or compact camera on a selfie stick with remote, to take video/photo.
Please recommend which type/brand of selfie stick is good and secure..?
Cause in the market too many types, not sure which one to choose.. :(

Thank you :)

I think you should just go and try it out. The selfie stick aren't exactly well built accessory, so defects are possible despite branding etc.

I once saw a young couple mounting a DSLR onto a selfie stick to shoot themselves lying on the grass.

The only thing I felt then was whether should I dial 995 if the camera did fall on their faces.

I once saw a young couple mounting a DSLR onto a selfie stick to shoot themselves lying on the grass.

The only thing I felt then was whether should I dial 995 if the camera did fall on their faces.

A selfie stick can take the weight for a DSLR? Or was it a regular monopod they are using?

Most of the selfie sticks are pretty much the same, especially for mobile phones or compact cameras. You can just buy them off ebay or your choice of suppliers.

If you want to mount larger cameras like DSLRs, a monopod (with a ball head) might be a much better choice.

So many places selling less than $10, just get tht one with orange box, install candy camera app, then start shooting le..life nd to be so complicated meh?:)lol

they are selling at abt $6 in S. Korea. Singapore price is crazy