Self-drive in Adelaide, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoSG

Nov 19, 2006
Central Singapore
Am travelling with my family (with a 10 mth BB then) and relatives (with elderly) down to Adelaide for about 5 days during end of June self-driving..2 cars..

Qns 1: Any good suggestion of where to go and shoot? Prefer nice landscape..like coastal etc or anywhere that you think is nice...?

Qns 2: i know it depends on myself, but having delimma on what lens will to bring. if you look at what i have in my signature what will you bring?...e.g...17-55mm will be good at low light/night..but 10-20mm will be better for day landscape..70-300mm should be a must to shoot wildlife etc. SB600 to take group photo..dont think i can afford to bring all as i need to take care of my BB as well :)

Last edited:
since u are driving, i will suggest that you bring all ur equipments.. just pack everything and dump it in the car...

thought of bringing all or the necessary ones.. but then i would be bringing one lens out at a time i think since i have to help taking care of my BB..

dont think i will check in my lens ..dangerous too. and if i bring along onboard there might be other stuffs to carry along for BB too..

with BB, i think i got to bring lots of BB stuffs along as well...+ our own lagguages

IMHO, just bring the 17-55 and your tripod. Don't bother with the rest. Take pictures on the wide end and stitch them up if you need. For tele end, you really won't be missing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.