Seletar countryside

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstone

Seletar's residents will be evicted and the area to be redeveloped into the Aerospace Park.

Is photography allowed in the residential areas?

I want to shoot there, but have to confirm if it's allowed there.

Well, if you have friends there, you can always go to their houses. And if you're in, I'm sure you can take some pictures.

But do note it's an airbase, so certain areas are likely off-limits to photography.

redstone said:
Seletar's residents will be evicted and the area to be redeveloped into the Aerospace Park.

Is photography allowed in the residential areas?

I want to shoot there, but have to confirm if it's allowed there.

Just quietly take the bus there, walk around and snap. Dun carry the big camera while walking around lo.

The countryside I think is still ok, just dun loiter too long around the main airport / runway.

Go alone if you want to.... no way you can go in a group without being stopped.:)

Hi,

I've just taken some photos on a Sunday ... here's some shots ...

9 more pic here

169578440_3fd80e9da2.jpg

169588523_378f3ced2a.jpg

169588765_b6d066e117.jpg

I think should be able to.. since the guard room have now shifted in and the main camp is now fenced up, leaving the bungalow area quite open. :bsmilie:

shooting ard bungolow area no prob.. cos they shifted the gate inside..
airbase area.. better dun go there..
kinda big ard west camp area..
dslr into camp? can.. y cannot.. juz brought mine into it on jan.. juz tell my RSM can liao.. :bsmilie:
jkin..
:thumbsup:

I'm staying in that camp ... haha the area surrounding there is really a wonderful place... old english style buildings :)

If only I can bring my camera in camp and shoot away ... there's a lot of nice old buildings in my camp too ..

estronutz said:
I'm staying in that camp ... haha the area surrounding there is really a wonderful place... old english style buildings :)

If only I can bring my camera in camp and shoot away ... there's a lot of nice old buildings in my camp too ..

1973 buildings... ;)

:thumbsup:

estronutz said:
there are some 1938 ones haha ... shhs .. i'm not sure whether this is clasified ...

Interesting architecture around the northern part.

If you're from SC, you would have seen the RAF Auxiliary boards if you've ever visited the FMW/CMW/whatever-they-call-it-these-days.

LazerLordz said:
Interesting architecture around the northern part.

If you're from SC, you would have seen the RAF Auxiliary boards if you've ever visited the FMW/CMW/whatever-they-call-it-these-days.

yeah ... I'm clearing my leave now ... been there for a pretty long time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.