Selenge feat Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youhong

Dec 30, 2004
Thanks to Modelinn for organising the shoot. ;) Just to share my humble shot... :)

DSC_9738.jpg

Wa......Emperor's Evolution?

Very nice pic~:) :thumbsup:

better composition n stuffs, alot better than those blurred so called artistic pics that makes one short sighted from viewing too much.. (or to cover up his lack of skill in using SLR)

better composition n stuffs, alot better than those blurred so called artistic pics that makes one short sighted from viewing too much.. (or to cover up his lack of skill in using SLR)
Kindly refrain from making deliberately vague yet not-so-vague references.

Everyone is entitled to their own perception of things, and if you think you can get away with blatant personal attacks because we are all imbeciles, think again. Examine your favourite photos and see if there aren't any which have some amount of blur effect in it.

well if u really wanted to "feat evo" then u could have gone abit wider imho

cheers

grow up your guys..

well done pics with blur effect is different matter.

Go pick up a mag with all blurrish pics, and keep on reading it.
Tell me your myopia upz the level or not..
Camera/Lens with IS/OS can go out of business with the inthing on can't see so clear pics.
N then I am not entitle to my own view? apa you guy can? grow up n dun hide behind those PC..
get a life.

grow up your guys..

well done pics with blur effect is different matter.

Go pick up a mag with all blurrish pics, and keep on reading it.
Tell me your myopia upz the level or not..
Camera/Lens with IS/OS can go out of business with the inthing on can't see so clear pics.
N then I am not entitle to my own view? apa you guy can? grow up n dun hide behind those PC..
get a life.
Stop hijacking other people's thread. You not happy go and find student's thread, I think Youhong would be pretty put off that you are using his thread to whack other people as well.

Amusing, you are also hiding behind PC. Tell you what, you don't hide and give us all your contact details to show that you are brave man la!

Stop hijacking other people's thread. You not happy go and find student's thread, I think Youhong would be pretty put off that you are using his thread to whack other people as well.

Amusing, you are also hiding behind PC. Tell you what, you don't hide and give us all your contact details to show that you are brave man la!

Bwilly, you have a PM! Night86mare, Ignore him, lets try and keep this thread on topic, my apologies Youhong. Two beautiful images you have here.

:) Nice shots there, share more leh
My so so skills don't yield so many presentable shots... Posting my fav shots for C & C... (or should I say for people to :kok:? haha...)

The first picture is much better than the second. I do have a soft spot for sharp subject and soft background.

Damn nice color also.

The second pictue, too busy, back groud too clutter, and somehow, the color does not work.

I really like the first pic.

The first picture is much better than the second. I do have a soft spot for sharp subject and soft background.

Damn nice color also.

The second pictue, too busy, back groud too clutter, and somehow, the color does not work.

I really like the first pic.
Thanks for the comment, actually the first picture undergone much post processing before arriving at this state... (messy hair and all that... you will kill me if you see the RAW shot...)

I knew it! The second one will just dilute the first picture, that's why I didn't post it initially...

Works for me. Good job. I hope I can get a shot like yours. Which bring me to the question, what lense did you use. Very nice bokeh.

Works for me. Good job. I hope I can get a shot like yours. Which bring me to the question, what lense did you use. Very nice bokeh.
50mm f1.8 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.