iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
See it in color...=)

30407589.jpg

30407583.jpg

30407585.jpg

30407642.jpg

Hahaha.... yeah... alittle of both. She does look a little like faye...she actually looks different in different poses...

i think the 4th image of her sitting in the half darkness in front of the door is very strong ...

you got one heck of a co-operative model..... she doesnt seem to mind sitting/lying down in an environment that looks absolutely filthy. Kudos!

Hi maddog...

the light source is from a window where shes looking at but the primary light came from my flash...a 550EX on my right...detached on an off shoe cable.

same sentiments and thots for pic 4. like the way color processed. very nice.
very doll.
*wink*

very nice...nice model, nice mood....where u get such a place man...?

Hi guys...in view of the recent posts of sel and nadia, I thought I dig this up again...=)

I believe she does look different in different angles and quite dramatically so eh?

Anyways...shes a real nice model to work with. I'm sure you guys had fun shooting Cheers!

:bigeyes: nice nice nice :thumbsup:

both color and B&W are nice :D

iamasaint said:
Hi guys...in view of the recent posts of sel and nadia, I thought I dig this up again...=)

I believe she does look different in different angles and quite dramatically so eh?

Anyways...shes a real nice model to work with. I'm sure you guys had fun shooting Cheers!

hey wow... didn noticed ur series man...
cool~ :thumbsup:

can't decide which one i prefer, b/w or colour... nice...

yup it was interesting shooting with her....

and yes....diff angles make her look like a different person...... even my friends couldnt tell haha...

cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.