SEL18200 for Nex-5 out

I was in HK Airport just browsing around and I saw the NEX-5 with 18-200mm package. Only 1 piece left. The other outlet in the DFS area no stock. 9600 hkd. Was almost... ALMOST trapped to snap it up. Haha. And sell the body alone in SG. Very good pricing. Street of course will be cheaper. I just hoping that the 18-200 in SG will not be as short supply as everything NEX-*.*

I was in HK Airport just browsing around and I saw the NEX-5 with 18-200mm package. Only 1 piece left. The other outlet in the DFS area no stock. 9600 hkd. Was almost... ALMOST trapped to snap it up. Haha. And sell the body alone in SG. Very good pricing. Street of course will be cheaper. I just hoping that the 18-200 in SG will not be as short supply as everything NEX-*.*

well maybe sony knows that 18-200 may suffer in sales since the not confirm next firmware will allow A/F and 2011 there are new lenses... but being human i still buay song.....:angry:

sad leh.. really so cheap ah?
wonder how much will the lens only cost.
maybe under 1k in HK ??

sad leh.. really so cheap ah?
wonder how much will the lens only cost.
maybe under 1k in HK ??

can check on sony site, if remember correctly, it is as $ as in sg.

sony singapore is controlled by sony hong kong
so any good stuff, hong kong will get first
until their demand is satisfied, then any 'leftover' will then be 'thrown' to singapore

but to think abt it hk is almost a tax free heaven? all electronics goods are chaper over there in my view, sg in someway had lost out already.

still considering if should get since the new firmware will do certain good, but the range avaliable is not cheap as well......faint faint

Amazingly, the SEL18200 lens is sold out everywhere I checked~

Sony Bugis even has a reservation listing...

this should be the first batch which is super limited in stock.

like i been to an outskirt sony gallery, the number of stock they are allocated = 2 only....

Hi,

I will be flying to HK on 1 Nov, and I am interested to get the SEL18200 len for my NEX-5, any bro here can help me identifying reliable shop on the following,
1) Name of the shop
2) price of the lens
3) Address of the shop

where in singapore still have stock ?

sony singapore is controlled by sony hong kong
so any good stuff, hong kong will get first
until their demand is satisfied, then any 'leftover' will then be 'thrown' to singapore

I'm curious, where did you hear that from?

Sold out and I am on the waiting list. :(

wow, how much does it cost now?

$1150 nett, just hoping that the lens comes in before my overseas holiday. Love the camera, so compact and can be operated with one hand. At least I can carry my son and not miss any photo opportunity. :)

Anyone bought the 18-200 yet? Want to buy it next week.. hopefully stocks are in.