Seen this crazy lady in the MRT cussing and screaming?

is it the

SIAO AR

PREGNANT AR

PREGNANT AR SIT DOWN AR

MOVE AR

then she sits in the seat, despite not seeming pregnant. epic.

She has serious short circuit. Even if she hit or injure anyone, she will not go to jail, but to mental hospital. Too bad there was no crazy man on the train, else will be interesting to see them fight. In fact, can call police to arrest her for public nuisance or mad woman on the loose! :rbounce:

think we need more ppl like her.. to chase away those fake sleeper and pretend look at hp while sitting in a priority seat oblivious to old ppl and preg woman

think we need more ppl like her.. to chase away those fake sleeper and pretend look at hp while sitting in a priority seat oblivious to old ppl and preg woman

You have very unique point of view:thumbsup:
Yah hor, maybe she is the wonder old-woman of Singapore:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

She's not that 'old' nor preg.... and yet also sit on the corner seat. Sorry.... she's just 'crazy' in my book. :think:

She's not that 'old' nor preg.... and yet also sit on the corner seat. Sorry.... she's just 'crazy' in my book. :think:

lmao...... nuttiness is something to be avoided

Pity the man she hit and drove away from the seat:sweat:
The man was indirectly molested by her:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Pity the man she hit and drove away from the seat:sweat:
The man was indirectly molested by her:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Perhaps she have too much debt, become sot sot liao. I'm starting to worry whether all singaporeans will be forced to be like this anot? hahahahha:bsmilie:

If she really is mentally unstable, then its a bit sad that so many posts are making fun of her.

why the video is private?

Because it contains hot violent materials not suitable to be viewed by a 16-year-old student like you. :bsmilie:

correction;p i'm 17:thumbsup:

i think her actions merely serve to create a huge buffer for personal space around her, if you don't notice.....

rather than a case of civic-mindedness or a compulsion to pursue absolute justice on public transport.....

Last edited: