Seeking Buddy for Fashion (Hairstyle) Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

margeuritha

Nov 7, 2005
TOWN
Hi!

Margaret here, newbie to this club.

Am a hairstylist & make-up artist, building up my portfolio.

Wonder if anyone interested to build up ur (photography) portfolio as well? While i build up mine (creative work)...

I'll b taking care of the location, models, make-up, hairstyling, lunch/refreshments...erm logistics basically.

Need buddies 2 provide the photography equipment/expertise part though...

No $$$ monetary value involved... Its simply a kind-of enthusiasts activity...

Of coz all I'd ask 4 is a copy of the shots / best shots.

Do get in touch with me, would be glad to provide more details, thank you.

Entry 09/11/05:

HI! bros, thank u so much 4 ur enthusiasm, am overwhelmed by the responses. Initially was definitely apprehensive as a newbie, thot i'd b given the cold shoulder...

Gotta clarify something, very important! My studio i mentioned here's a HAIR studio, not a PHOTOGRAPHY studio... so i dun have the equipments i.e. backdrops, lightings...etc... albeit only a room wif a white proj screen.

What i can and will provide 4 sure's my expertise in hair n makeup (not the america's next top model PRO... kindof, of coz)... n the location 4 meetup...my hairstudio (workplace) @ orchard rd, n some refreshments 2 tide us over the long hard day....

I've no real expectations 4 the pics. Juz as long as we've got the right accents on the hair and/or make-up.

Oso, i welcome everyone wif equip/not but eventually depends on the bro who'll b supplying the lightings n stuffs 4 dat day, cos i noe some pros r very particular abt their equipments... though i'd very much like 2 make it a sharing session 4 every1.

my msn: margarettingting@hotmail.com

can pm me more details???

I'm interested. Am no expert but really want the practice. Don't mind tagging along with other better photographers. Have added you to my MSN also. Talk to you soon!

No further updates?

Good morning;

I am interested. I am not an expert, just want to learn. Please PM me.
Thank you for the opportunity.

Hi there,

I would be interested to work with you.

I also have my own personal studio stocked with all the necessary photography/studio equipment for your use should it be necessary.

You can also see my thread at http://clubsnap.org/forums/showthread.php?t=108488 on my studio.

You can pm me or email me at vince1231234@ killspam (substitute killspam with yahoo.com.sg)

margeuritha said:
Hi!

Margaret here, newbie to this club.

Am a hairstylist & make-up artist, building up my portfolio.

Wonder if anyone interested to build up ur (photography) portfolio as well? While i build up mine (creative work)...

I'll b taking care of the location, models, make-up, hairstyling, lunch/refreshments...erm logistics basically.

Need buddies 2 provide the photography equipment/expertise part though...

No $$$ monetary value involved... Its simply a kind-of enthusiasts activity...

Do get in touch with me, would be glad to provide more details, thank you.

well, u have surely come to the right place... :D

lots of photogs here who are available. when u have more details, perhaps u can post them up again, i'm sure you'll get a list of pp in no time at all... :bsmilie:

i'm interested too, depending on ur schedule etc. :)

hi, i m not a pro but m interested. i would like 2 b on ur list of potential photographers.

hope 2 hear from u soon, thank u! :)

hope u will post details here 4 us all so we can confirm w/ u! cheers! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.