Seeking Advice: Camera Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

caboer

Aug 24, 2008
Hi,

I'm seeking advice for camera bag.
I'm having: D700 with grip MB-D10 and 24-70mm f/2.8. I'm planning to buy SB-900 in the next couple of months.
I'm looking for a bag that can fit my D700 with MB-D10 and 24-70mm attached on the camera body. I would like my future SB-900 can be fit into the bag.

Any advice on which brand/model of camera bag? I can do both sling bag and back pack.

Thanks.

Hi,

your bag depends on your frequency of use... It does not look a lot of gear.

I second the Lowepro Stealth reporter.

If you want something Classy - DOMKE

Else.. KATA is a good choice... Inconspicuous... does not look like a 'Camera bag' to some extend....

Cheers

Since we are at the same topic, I also need some advise as I'm looking for a suitable bag too.

I just got my 70-200 lens, can someone recommend me a bag that I can keep my gear in, without mounting the 70-200 on my camera?

I found that most camera bags ie slingshot, need to have the lens mounted.

Hi,

I'm seeking advice for camera bag.
I'm having: D700 with grip MB-D10 and 24-70mm f/2.8. I'm planning to buy SB-900 in the next couple of months.
I'm looking for a bag that can fit my D700 with MB-D10 and 24-70mm attached on the camera body. I would like my future SB-900 can be fit into the bag.

Any advice on which brand/model of camera bag? I can do both sling bag and back pack.

Thanks.
The Lowepro Nikon bag for about $50-ish. Just re-arrange if needed. Can get at various shops including John 3:16

Since we are at the same topic, I also need some advise as I'm looking for a suitable bag too.

I just got my 70-200 lens, can someone recommend me a bag that I can keep my gear in, without mounting the 70-200 on my camera?

What i use for a camera bag. Lots of room for lots of gear and so far it works pretty good. But of course its but one of many ways to carry your gear around just that this way is pretty cost effective.

Last edited:

ther are many type of bags beside sligshot from lowepro which can store your 80-200 unmount...too many already...take a look at domke F6, F2, J2...whole range of lowepro SR, nova, rezo etc....tamrac system series....kata as mention n oya thinktank UD series..i cant list all btw...

all.. thanks for the advices...

all.. thanks for the advices...
Hi
I just bought the Tamrac velocity 8.
There are space for a body+lens, 2~4 additional lens.
I left my gorillapod with a ball head in it too.... of course sacrifice a couple of lens space

Hey Caboer,
If u're rich, buy the most expensive there is.
If u're the squeezed middle class, follow my friend: Get a free laptop bag, wrap all your lenses in thick baby diapers and place them in the free laptop bag.

Very good protection against knocks, moisture, fungus, and thieves. Plus safe a lot of money.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=458169
:thumbsup:

diapers? you must be joking... hahahahaha...

I second the recommendation for the Lowepro Stealth Report D300AW. I personally use the Stealth Report for photoshots and the Lowepro Mini Tracker AW (backpack) for hikes.

Kelvin

Status
Not open for further replies.