Seek help on buying a P&S camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenarrow2k4

Nov 1, 2004
Northern Singapore
My 3 years old Casio Exilm EX-Z1000 just went-south :dunno: Looking for a replacement p&s camera. The Panasonic FX580 looks good to me especially with the panaroma feature and other features. Besides this model, what others come with such feature? Budget between 500 - 700.

Any bros can advice?

How about panasonic TZ7? It has received many good reviews and also have panorama feature as well. Market price is from $550ish onwards.

Hello guys

Thanks for the info provided. From the suggestions, the panasonic TZ7 looks suitable as it's a 12.1 mp p&s. Any more suggestions from bros here?

How about panasonic TZ7? It has received many good reviews and also have panorama feature as well. Market price is from $550ish onwards.

This is what I'm looking for. However, why is that some online stores stated that this ia a 10.1 mp and others as 12.1? Where in Spore can I buy @ the price you stated?

how bout the LX3? anyone tried?

Thanks for the link. Got myself a TZ7 @ $500+ (inclusive gst) with freebies like 2 8G SDHC cards with reader, Lumix pouch, cleaning kit and a screen protector online. Should be getting it this afternoon. Can't wait to give this new toy a run.

Thanks for the link. Got myself a TZ7 @ $500+ (inclusive gst) with freebies like 2 8G SDHC cards with reader, Lumix pouch, cleaning kit and a screen protector online. Should be getting it this afternoon. Can't wait to give this new toy a run.

It's quite a bargain you got there, which shop is it?

It's quite a bargain you got there, which shop is it?

Be prepared to pay cash if you want the lowest price.

If you are paying by Nets or credit card, then you gotta pay the extra bucks.

Bought my Lumix-TZ7 from Parissilk at $552 cash. Hope this info helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.