Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
SEED on Wednesday, 19th May 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6pm onwards....

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

hehhee...

so... everyone.. HEHEHEe....

go go go!!!

:p

dude..16th may 2004 is sunday :think:

Who's collecting the webspace fee this time round? :dunno:

Wah! Peninsular Plaza foodcourt for two months huh? You guys really like the minced meat noodles huh? :dunno:

I'll be doing a potrait touchup demo with Photoshop for those who are interested to see..

willyfoo said:
I'll be doing a potrait touchup demo with Photoshop for those who are interested to see..

that will be cool

do seeds really hav to be on wed??? can have some weekend ones too??? i stuck in camp most of the weekdays le..

Witness said:
do seeds really hav to be on wed??? can have some weekend ones too??? i stuck in camp most of the weekdays le..

Weekend everybody will be busy shooting ... you can join oso and treat it as another seed lar. :D

zekai said:
wah so fast another seed already.
time flies doesn't it... believe it or not, exactly 2 weeks later after this one there will be another SEED... :think: :D

willyfoo said:

Warrao! Pro in action!

me run and hide behind pillar of foodcourt. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.