SEED on 7 May 2003, Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

Agenda as usual (did a cut and paste from old ones)

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us or Larry know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

Attendance List

That is fast....but err.... the next SEED should be 7th May right (bi-weekly)?

:kok:

Opps.. heehee..... :thumbsup:

Mods, can help change the THREAD HEADING as well, paisay.. was secretly wishing for a weekly SEED while doing the posting... ^.^ ;p Thanks!

Agenda as usual (did a cut and paste from old ones)

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. MO collection/distribution.
7. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us or Larry know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

Attendance List:

..oops, sorry SniperD, did not notice your earlier post that was a few hours before mine. Adam, thanks for merging.

WOW...

Take it easy guys and gals....
Shld wait a while then post mah...
post so fast later the tread kana bump all the way down......

*Dun think that will happen right?*
:devil:

:eek:

Getting faster and faster! No photos for yesterday's seed??

* togu smack yesterday's SEED organiser

Being a while, since I attented the last seed.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by togu
:eek:

Getting faster and faster! No photos for yesterday's seed??

* togu smack yesterday's SEED organiser

Being a while, since I attented the last seed.... :rolleyes:
no worries... you're not missed!
hehee...

:bsmilie:

Dun worry!! I got miss you!!!

Not. :bsmilie:

Was there at SEED yesterday.... coz buying charger and batteries from EastGear..... but saw 2 groups of people sitting at 2 different areas..... dunno how to fit in.... and see that people buy stuff liaoz then left..... so I left too..... :(

Bad day yesterday..... Went to CP (Marina) to buy some accessories coz the crumpler bag I wanted is not available at the Peninsula branch..... Think my lens cleaning kit was a bad buy..... coz dunno wat to get..... The worst of all was that I was overcharged for the UV filter lens..... paid $20 for it.... then realised that someone had paid only $10 for the same item last November..... Sent CP an e-mail to tell them my displeasure.....

Sigh.....

I know what you mean but dun worry just sit down and ask if they're from clubsnap. Mingle and talk :)

Next time we get AdamGoi or Darren to stand at the food court entrance and register all SEED attendees and label them.

:bsmilie:

UV filters that are HMC costs abt $30+. You got an ordinary filter? It should cost about $9 - $11.

Its juz an ordinary filter..... Wats HMC btw?

I tot buy so many things from the shop can get discount..... no discount yet "cheated"..... How U think they will respond to my e-mail?
Maybe I sound cheapo.... since its only $10 and I am kicking up such a big fuss.... but I am like paying double for the item.....
Besides the bag... now I am wondering if I am overcharged for other items I bought too..... My confidence in the shop really gone liaoz.....

By the way..... anyone got good lens cleaning kit and blower to recommend?

Originally posted by xin
Was there at SEED yesterday.... coz buying charger and batteries from EastGear..... but saw 2 groups of people sitting at 2 different areas..... dunno how to fit in.... and see that people buy stuff liaoz then left..... so I left too..... :(

Hahaa... well due to the fact that the place os small and that our group is big, sometimes we just split up at any avaliable seatz thus forming the "groups" but we are still the one big family... of CSers....

hope you are not turn off by that..:embrass:

Next time drag one of the more familiar folks at SEED to go shopping with you, they'd be more then happy to help you make purchase, we all like to see people spend money :bsmilie:

Didn't turn up yesteday though sigh... late for lesson so didn't turn up :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.