SEED on 6/2/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all again!

The next SEED will occur on 6/2/2002, Wednesday. The venue is CP, Peninsular and the time is 6.30pm.

I'll be there (hopefully) by 6pm early birds can meet me by giving me a buzz then and to 'disappoint' many of you...I won't be getting anything...yes...NOTHING...I hope ;)

Interested to join us? Reply to this thread! ;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Hi to all again!

The next SEED will occur on 6/2/2002, Wednesday. The venue is CP, Peninsular and the time is 6.30pm.

I'll be there (hopefully) by 6pm early birds can meet me by giving me a buzz then and to 'disappoint' many of you...I won't be getting anything...yes...NOTHING...I hope ;)

No EOS 1D to go with that 16-35 f2.8L? :) Sure?

Regards
CK

So sad so sad... 6th.... Ok OK, the little boy (that's me) will try to make it this time... Perhaps going to get some close up filter (Me using corkin "A" system... Dunnoe why I buy the A, should have bought P... dumb right? :cry: )

Originally posted by Flare
(Me using corkin "A" system... Dunnoe why I buy the A, should have bought P... dumb right? :cry: )

wow......CORKIN' "A" system.....absolutely corking! ;p

Originally posted by AdamGoi

!@$%@#%#$

Only got $$ to buy 1D's accessories...like lens and such...no $$ for the body ;)

die.....i got nothing to buy!!!!!.....my lens completion looks complete.......i dun really need any accessories at the moment.......the 1D looks out of reach......how??? oh the horror of not having anything to get on SEEED day!!!! ;P

Originally posted by Red Dawn

die.....i got nothing to buy!!!!!.....my lens completion looks complete.......i dun really need any accessories at the moment.......the 1D looks out of reach......how??? oh the horror of not having anything to get on SEEED day!!!! ;P

Wah lau, so many things for you to buy. In order of importance:-

1. Electric Dehumidifier (fungus is trying to grow on lenses you left at home in the bag.... )

2. ST-E2

3. Epson Stylus Photo 1290

4. ColorVision Monitor Spyder

Regards
CK

Originally posted by Flare
So sad so sad... 6th.... Ok OK, the little boy (that's me) will try to make it this time... Perhaps going to get some close up filter (Me using corkin "A" system... Dunnoe why I buy the A, should have bought P... dumb right? :cry: )

It's Cokin, my friend. :)

I also have the A. Only useable for lens up to 35mm wide. :( Up to 24 or 28 need P. Beyond that need the X-Pro (Xpensive too). :(

Regards
CK

I'll be there too! See how much money I'll have then! :D

Will be there!:) Hope to make it early at 6.00 pm this time as I will be coming over from the insect eyes.:D

Sianz... still got library lecture on that day... sianz....

Hi All,

I will try to make it to my very first SEED..

Actually was considering the lens adaptor, uv filter, bag, maybe even TC..

But I need some advice...perhaps you all can help me on that day...

Kevin: need you to show me your 2040z with the adaptor and filter

Originally posted by volk
Hi All,

I will try to make it to my very first SEED..

Actually was considering the lens adaptor, uv filter, bag, maybe even TC..

But I need some advice...perhaps you all can help me on that day...

No worry, Volk. The "lao jiao" people will be more than willing to help you. Commit on their behalf, hehe.:p

Can't promise I will bring my DC because--> if I have to go to the insect eyes for meeting then cannot bring as the place is extremely dusty. I will check with Blitz to see if he can bring. Don't worry, one of us will bring lah!;)

I'll try to make it but I can only confirm after the weekend.

Originally posted by volk
Hi All,
Volk, I just realised, you need to bring your DC so that you can try out the lens tube we bought or the Oly CLA-1 and also test out the C210. If I am going to the twin durian for meeting then at least I will bring the lens tube and filter for you to try (actually can go to John to try if I forget!).;)

Originally posted by Kevin
Volk, I just realised, you need to bring your DC so that you can try out the lens tube we bought or the Oly CLA-1 and also test out the C210. If I am going to the twin durian for meeting then at least I will bring the lens tube and filter for you to try (actually can go to John to try if I forget!).;)

will definitely bring my dc..
Hope to see you guys then

hihi all. i am a newbie...
i own canon G2 now...i hope to join u guy there.

as i need to get lens & stuff for my camera.

but this is my 1st time how can i know who r u guys???

Originally posted by erickthg
hihi all. i am a newbie...
i own canon G2 now...i hope to join u guy there.

as i need to get lens & stuff for my camera.

but this is my 1st time how can i know who r u guys???
Hi, If you check up the last SEED, you will find Adamgoi's mobile no. Call the mobile and see who answer his phone and that is him!:gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.