SEED on 6/2/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
me buying 420EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Any good 1-4 hours charger with batteries available at CP? Must be good value of course. If yes, I might just pop by this evening.

sorry guy...

where is CP anyway???wheich shop???

Originally posted by erickthg
sorry guy...

where is CP anyway???wheich shop???

map.jpg
Address / Contact
#01-07/08, Peninsula Plaza, 111 North Bridge Road, Singapore 179098
Tel: +65 337 4274
Fax: +65 339 3374
Email: email@cathayphoto.com.sg
URL : http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg
E-Quote URL : http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/equote.html

correct me if i am wrong...
i know where cp is but i tot it closed at 7.pm
tat y i tot its a diff place..

Originally posted by erickthg
correct me if i am wrong...
i know where cp is but i tot it closed at 7.pm
tat y i tot its a diff place..
Yes, normally is the case except when the whole bunch of us is there, they will close later for us, hehe.:p

okie...thanks...
coz i oso know that shop...
that good...i need to get lens oso

Nice pic...the bounced flash is really good. Geez... I met so many ppl today that I forgotten alot of ya names oredi. :confused:

Originally posted by Goose
Nice pic...the bounced flash is really good. Geez... I met so many ppl today that I forgotten alot of ya names oredi. :confused:

Ok ok The rest never mind.... but the person in the pic , you must know...... he'll be stalking you if you don't!

omigosh!!! i realli dunno man!!! scared scared!!!:dent: will he come after me with a chopper?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Goose
omigosh!!! i realli dunno man!!! scared scared!!!:dent: will he come after me with a chopper?!?!?!?

Maybe he will appear in your dream tonight... careful... remember not to go to any dark corners or outside your house..

HEhhehhehahahhahahahahaa.......................

YOU CAN RUN.................................

BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Klause

Maybe he will appear in your dream tonight... careful... remember not to go to any dark corners or outside your house..

geez....cannot off the light to sleep oredi tonite...:(

Hi Guys,
Thanks everyone who have help me in one way or another during SEED this evening.

As this is my first camera with manual function, so I am investing in to pick up digital photography as my hobby.

Glab to know this club and know all of you.

As this is my first camera with manual function, so I am investing in to pick up digital photography as my hobby
.. so the next step is to start shooting and show us the picture..........

Originally posted by volk
Hi Guys,
Thanks everyone who have help me in one way or another during SEED this evening.

As this is my first camera with manual function, so I am investing in to pick up digital photography as my hobby.

Glab to know this club and know all of you.
and so wat have u bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.