SEED on 30th Jun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
ok ok..
Sorry for the late tread posting, it been a heck of a week.

so.......
let go go go~~~

SEED on Wednesday, 30th June 2004
@ Funan Centre Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

hehhee.e..

GO GO GO!!!!

Just as I was wondering how come no news for the next SEED.

Although never went to one before I think it's good that CS has such f2f outings! What time do you guys meet until?

Ah Pao said:
Just as I was wondering how come no news for the next SEED.

Although never went to one before I think it's good that CS has such f2f outings! What time do you guys meet until?
Duno... that depend on the general crowd... sometimes early like 8+... sometimes 10+.. at least that the timing for mi.....

I dun speak for the rest... they will speak for themselves.

vincentt_whale said:
haha... i don't think yong cheng would go, as usual, he is either lazy or overslept.. :p

yo vincent, can't help but notice tht the pic on ur avatar looks like ekin cheng. so u going for this one?

w.s said:
yo vincent, can't help but notice tht the pic on ur avatar looks like ekin cheng. so u going for this one?

:bigeyes: wow vincentt really look like ekin in the avatar :bigeyes:

vincentt : not lazy lah :hammer: i got some event on but dunno till wad time.

Hi, I'm quite new here. What time will the SEED be planted?

aiya paiseh...
just saw the time up the thread...
ignore me heheh

Today poor resopnse at SEED.. maybe I post the tread a little tad bit late.

well... will post it sooner the next time rd.

Btw.. we still have a good laugh and a good time there!

Status
Not open for further replies.