SEED on 3/7/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all; the next one will occur on Wednesday, 3 July 2002 from 6pm onwards. The meeting point will be @ the entrance of CP.

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to have hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the complete picture!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything; happen to be there or just wanna hang out with us, come!
6. Last but not least, we can have a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch!

My hp number remains @ 96461910.

Those who are interested, reply to this thread!

Come come, don't shy!

aiyoh.... cannot go again. :(

this time, am down with freshies orientation camp

can we make it on this coming weekend (sunday) 23rd June? is anyone free?
:)
we can go shooting too pior to the seed.

ermm... Cathay Photo @ Peninsula is closed on Sundays

Originally posted by Doods
Aiyyooo... wrong timing again. Better luck next time lah.
i'm looking for a stand alone memory bank... how much would that be...$ ?
Including hard drive with a size of 10GB up for the memory bank....?

Doods!! :)

You can check with John 3:16 in Funan how much the ImageTank will cost. I believe they are one of two official distributors of this product (I could be wrong though, but anyway saw it on their display).

I think ImageTank is your cheapest option, although currently there is no support for TVout, if that is a feature you're looking for.

Originally posted by Que Lynn

Doods!! :)

You can check with John 3:16 in Funan how much the ImageTank will cost. I believe they are one of two official distributors of this product (I could be wrong though, but anyway saw it on their display).

I think ImageTank is your cheapest option, although currently there is no support for TVout, if that is a feature you're looking for.

Thanks for the info Lawin....am i correct? :gbounce:
If i have time i'll visit that place in Funan.

Nice meeting u here.

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Hi to all; the next one will occur on Wednesday, 3 July 2002 from 6pm onwards. The meeting point will be @ the entrance of CP.

Come come, don't shy!

Ill be in Sigapore that day. (week) In fact if all goes to plan I will have purchased a Minolta D7i earlier in the day.

If you don't mind a 'foreign' 'ring in' joining in. It could be interesting to get a local perspective on things.

Originally posted by matthew

Ill be in Sigapore that day. (week) In fact if all goes to plan I will have purchased a Minolta D7i earlier in the day.

If you don't mind a 'foreign' 'ring in' joining in. It could be interesting to get a local perspective on things.

Rest assured Matthew; all are welcome! ;)

So is it on? will you guys help a newbie buy a camera. i'm hoping to get my first dc soon.

but you guys meeting at CP means buying from cp? or going elsewhere. seems like ap gives better prices based on forumers experiences.

Originally posted by pop
So is it on? will you guys help a newbie buy a camera. i'm hoping to get my first dc soon.

but you guys meeting at CP means buying from cp? or going elsewhere. seems like ap gives better prices based on forumers experiences.

Just come; we'll tell you more of the purpose of SEED. Btw, none of us work for CP! ;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Just come; we'll tell you more of the purpose of SEED. Btw, none of us work for CP! ;)

I'll try my best to be there as early as I can, because my office knock off time is 6:00 PM. so see you there guys.. I'm planning to get my Circular Polarizer for my DC.

Can I come too? if you don't mind explaining a bit more about SEED for me...

I want to get a polarizer, maybe a tripod and some film...

regards,
argent2

BTW, how do i recognise you?

Originally posted by argent2
Can I come too? if you don't mind explaining a bit more about SEED for me...

I want to get a polarizer, maybe a tripod and some film...

regards,
argent2

BTW, how do i recognise you?

Sure argent! As for the I.D. part, recently I've lost my pics...maybe some of the guys here can help? ;p

U need someone to post your pic for recognition??

why not describe yourself and what you will be wearing on that day... so easier to recognise. It's embarrassing to walk up to total strangers....

argent2

hi,

interested in joining you guys and gals. any lobang for lenses?
and repeated question, how to ID you guys and gals?
Red red roses on the chest pocket? hehehe...
:gbounce: :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.