SEED on 3/4/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
This is getting easy...just cut and paste on my part ;)

As above.

Time: 6.30pm (I hope to be there by 6pm!)
Venue: CP, Peninsular

What to bring/do prior to coming:

1. ATM cards (remember to check your balance hor)
2. Credit cards (remember to check credit balance hor)
3. Make sure you have done some homework on the equipment/expendables that you intend to buy...
only fools rush in!
4. Courage especially for those who are joining us for the first time! Don't worry, I'm confident that Clubsnap members are a wonderful, hospitable bunch!

Interested individuals please reply to this thread to indicate your interest in joining us. My hp no. remains @ 96461910.

In addition, due to demand, why don't some of us volunteer to demonstrate how to do bulk-loading? Anyone can contribute a bulk-loader, a roll of film, an empty cannister, sticky tape and an empty can of bulk film?

Interested to know and join us? Reply to the thread!

Come come...don't shy!

Count me in.

Want to get tripod + extra batteries + 128MB SM

Any one know PL and IR lens roughly how much?

interetsed to get tripod... but must check account first.... :embrass: getting very 'dry' :bsmilie:

exam coming......no more outing/photoshoot till May lor....
:cry: sob sob....birthday coming also cannot celebrate :cry:

Enjoy your SEED!

Hi,

Missed the last time, will make sure to be there on Wednesday April 3rd.

Cheers

errr.... can a nobody like me come to buy canon s10 nickel spare battery? usually how much discount ah? I heard it cost $70...

Originally posted by Mankul

there's only one and only :p

HE's HERE!!!!! :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Mankul
errr.... can a nobody like me come to buy canon s10 nickel spare battery? usually how much discount ah? I heard it cost $70...

Hey Mankul, don't say until like that leh...everybody is SOMEBODY...you are not judged based on how big and expensive or how small and cheap your camera is! ;)

Just come! ;)

erm ok i know stupid to ask this. What is SEED and what do u all do when meet up? buy things at CP?

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Hey Mankul, don't say until like that leh...everybody is SOMEBODY...you are not judged based on how big and expensive or how small and cheap your camera is! ;)

Just come! ;)

Adam, thats because he is still a baby....look at his avatar.....:D

Any one can spare a roll of Kodak Max (ask Ckiang, he knows why!) for the bulk loading demo?

Sorry, I can't :D

Any one can spare a roll of Kodak Max (ask Ckiang, he knows why!) for the bulk loading demo?

Heheehh. I got rid of all of mine liao. Gave them away quite some time ago. ;p Super grainy.

I use Fuji films exclusively now.

Regards
CK

err....just wondering, how much will a brand new fuji finepix 4900 cost and do you think its a good camera for a newbie like me?

:gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

yes, I am going down also but...............at 1 PM, I need to get my scanner change, got some problem with it.

So cya guys there.

Status
Not open for further replies.