Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
hehee... it time again

SEED on Wednesday, 28th January 2004
@ Peninsula Food Court

Remember guys.. it the one under Cathay Photo.... pls do not go to the Funan one!!!! PLS PLS

It will occur from 6pm onwards. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, please do so and then join us at the Food Court to show off your new toy. If you need assistance in making that purchase decision, do let us know so that we can send some to help you spend your money (wisely or unwisely, still debatable ). If you want, we can send a group of members to chant "Buy, Buy, Buy" in the background acapella.

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.
6. Collection of Tickets for the CS party!

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home. Regulars SEEDers you are expected to wear your smile as we welcome them!

28th Janurary 2004 is everybody birthday, ren ri (7th day of CNY). ;)

Happy Birthday in advance, maybe you guys can lohei at the foodcourt also. :cool:

KNIGHT ONG said:
28th Janurary 2004 is everybody birthday, ren ri (7th day of CNY). ;)

Happy Birthday in advance, maybe you guys can lohei at the foodcourt also. :cool:
Oh yeah what a coool idea....

hmm.. ok ok who going to supply us the ... hmm....

/me @@ at Larry........

uhm... how come change again? hope the guys i saw that time is going again. :p else must trouble larry again... lol

28th January is also the day when members can start collecting their 'Day@TheZoo tickets.

Will be distributing both the 'Day@TheZoo tickets as well as the 25% Zoo Entrance Discount Vouchers at SEED.

Myst said:
uhm... how come change again? hope the guys i saw that time is going again. :p else must trouble larry again... lol
Well it time to have a change once in a while, so that people will not get sick of the food here and there thus no excuse like fod no good blah blah blah.

BSing ,.,..... :p

Anyway, it good to change once in a while. Oso for the sale of the 'Day@TheZoo tickets as well as the 25% Zoo Entrance Discount Vouchers, it better to move it near to the source.

Hope most of you won't mind.....

Come on >... BURNINGGGGG.g.g.g......
:devil:

uhm.. next change to compass rose? wahhahaha :p

which part of the food court? can anyone sms me their contact? hopefully i will be there... most prolly will be..

91278322... thankS!

garvinchow said:
Hmm..i tot compass rose has been closed?

uhm.. dunno.. i noob.. :p

me wanna go 2!!

:rbounce:

Bluestrike said:
hehahaa...

Just come lor...
Who stopping you???

Only you yourself is stopping... not us...

So....

GO GO GO!!!!

of cos must go lar.... must collect zoo tix!!!!

:vhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.