SEED on 28 July 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member

SEED on Wednesday, 28 July 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

hi, is it possible to get discount if i go? planning to get a manfrotto tripod... :bsmilie:

nickmak said:
hi, is it possible to get discount if i go? planning to get a manfrotto tripod... :bsmilie:
how abt discounts for any kind of equipment purchases? say 50%-70%? That'll be great. Mods? Is that a good suggestion?

khairi said:
how abt discounts for any kind of equipment purchases? say 50%-70%? That'll be great. Mods? Is that a good suggestion?
What good suggestion!!! :think:

but... nah... dun think it feasible....
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i'll try to come.........r the Nikon Council there also ? need someone to check my D70 see got BF or FF or not cos images seems soft :think:

but scared go there see all the old birds' professional gears become gian :sweat:

u all dun ask for discount leh

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=660 <<<---------------

wait he :angry:

:sweatsm:

khairi said:

Erm ... 50% to 70% discount? I doubt none of us here can exert this kind of influence. However, the only assurance I can give is that after speaking to the right people, you'll be able to make better informed purchases! ;)

AdamGoi said:
Erm ... 50% to 70% discount? I doubt none of us here can exert this kind of influence. However, the only assurance I can give is that after speaking to the right people, you'll be able to make better informed purchases! ;)
i think...i have to run naked around penin to get a FULL 100% discount! GO GO GO

khairi said:

"Bor Ko Leng"..."Cannot.." ..."Bu ke Yi.. " :nono: :sweat: :blah:
Will cover the exclusive event if you want to run around... :eek:

Hi ...

Am new to photography..would like to join the group to enhance my skills and knowledge..

As I dunno anybody there ..wondering how it wld turn out to be...",)

AdamGoi said:

SEED on Wednesday, 28 July 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

Rachel Yan said:
Hi ...

Am new to photography..would like to join the group to enhance my skills and knowledge..

First of all welcome to ClubSNAP!

Don't worry, all of us had our attended our SEED as a complete stranger just like you. However at the end of it, we usually don't leave without knowing someone.

Take a step faith and we hope to meet you! ;)

Rachel Yan said:
Hi ...

hehehe

welcome!

Mr AdamGoi will be there to give you all the help you needed to enhance your skills and knowledge. Just look for a tall guy fondling with his notebook computer.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

khairi said:
i think...i have to run naked around penin to get a FULL 100% discount! GO GO GO

No kidding. We get all our cams ready on continuous mode to shoot you. The best shot wins the prize. :bsmilie: :cool: Make yourself a moving target. Need a big flash. Some angmoh like to do that, called streaking.

Bird shooters should be able to get that shot man. :nono: :nono:

Is the response good for the previous SEED? I', a newbie and have never been to SEED..Just wondering what u guys do there?

rainman said:
Is the response good for the previous SEED? I', a newbie and have never been to SEED..Just wondering what u guys do there?

comon down thiz time for ur 1zt SEED then ..... :)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.