Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
SEED on 27 August 2003, Wednesday

Agenda as usual

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. MO collection/distribution.
7. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us or Larry know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

Caspere said:
New Clubsnap Members

Or

Newbies (photo) per se??

Any difference?
erm, first-timers to SEED. :D

we had a lot of people in the past who were too shy to come cos they didn't know anyone here, so this is my way of breaking the ice. can be anyone, whether pro shooter who's never been to SEED or total newbie. doesn't matter.

Larry said:

we had a lot of people in the past who were too shy to come cos they didn't know anyone here, so this is my way of breaking the ice. can be anyone, whether pro shooter who's never been to SEED or total newbie. doesn't matter.

And I heard newbies now get a BCM instead of kopi/teh from Larry :( I think inflation so goodies also inflate. :(

:bsmilie:

espn said:
And I heard newbies now get a BCM instead of kopi/teh from Larry :( I think inflation so goodies also inflate. :(

:bsmilie:
:flame: :flush:

you hear from who? the BCM lady ah

BCM = the infamous Bak Chor Mee which a stall at Peninsula foodcourt is selling. :D If u are a first-timer at SEED, a bowl of steaming hot BCM is on Larry! ;p

majere2sg said:
What is BCM ? If nice I also want :D

Garion said:
BCM = the infamous Bak Chor Mee which a stall at Peninsula foodcourt is selling. :D If u are a first-timer at SEED, a bowl of steaming hot BCM is on Larry! ;p
:think:
Sound good.. So it is better to come with a empty stomach. :sweatsm:

Wow... newbies can get free BCM har??? Then really must turn up at least once... Been trying to attend my first SEED for quite some time already, but always last minute get tied down with work... :cry:

Hopefully can make it to this coming one... especially for the renowned BCM... :D

wah liew i'm not organising any more first-timers' table already, you all sabo me like that. it's getting too ex for me to keep up with the times man... :what:

Hahaha... jokes aside, really wanted to meet some of the fellow CS members in person too... Only know you guys by your nicks... :embrass:

Larry said:

yah like me
i dont know a single person there and i end up only talking to sulhan and cycliz

my first time, i only got the batteries and chargers from Eastgear...pay myself...where got free BMC and kopi??
erhmm...maybe we should have a payback session during SEED???
UL....hahah.....opps
Siddhi said:
Whats all this about kopi and BCM ?? When I came to SEED first time, I didnt get anything :(

Helbreath said:
yah like me
i dont know a single person there and i end up only talking to sulhan and cycliz
Okay, so I'll be there on 27 Aug. Then you won't be so lonely liaoz.
Hmmmm.... maybe can get all the meowz-shooters to set up a kitty table... ;)

I think Larry scared liao he dun dare to have newbie table, heehee you all don't be too evil lah ok? Half the newbie table get the BCM first, then next seed he'll buy for the next half. :D

/me runs to pluto :devil:

espn said:
I think Larry scared liao he dun dare to have newbie table, heehee you all don't be too evil lah ok? Half the newbie table get the BCM first, then next seed he'll buy for the next half. :D

/me runs to pluto :devil:

:eek:
then next SEED new newbies at the newbie table how ? on queue for the BCM for the next next SEED ? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.