SEED on 26th FEB 03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Agenda as usual

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

Those who are keen to come, reply to this thread!

Come come, don't shy!

What are you waiting for? Make this thread banal! Create the excitement!

Hey guys, I know that there is a Photo Exibition at the nearby, The Substation, just opp. MPH. It is entitled 'Footprints in China'. Photographs taken by a local freelance photographer who likes streets photography, on a backpack trip to China for 3 mths. I've been there on the first day and have spoken to him, quite a nice fellow, and he told me that his main intention on holding this exibition is to promote photography as a form of art in Singapore. So I personally felt that since we are taking photography as a form of hobby and interest, why not give him our suppot by going to his exibition, anyway its FOC. Moreover his works are quite good.

So any one interested to come along after the BCM and SEED???

Originally posted by sykestang
Hey guys, I know that there is a Photo Exibition at the nearby, The Substation, just opp. MPH. It is entitled 'Footprints in China'. Photographs taken by a local freelance photographer who likes streets photography, on a backpack trip to China for 3 mths. I've been there on the first day and have spoken to him, quite a nice fellow, and he told me that his main intention on holding this exibition is to promote photography as a form of art in Singapore. So I personally felt that since we are taking photography as a form of hobby and interest, why not give him our suppot by going to his exibition, anyway its FOC. Moreover his works are quite good.

Sounds interesting.... I wouldn't mind. :)

Anyone else keen? :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Anyone else keen? :)
sure, sounds interesting... but it might be a bit late after SEED... what time does the exhibition close?

Me too, can come only at 6.30pm. HR meeting......may be frying squid liao...so sad.

Originally posted by es0teric
You all at there till what time? I only can reach there at 6:30pm. After my work.

Anyone else keen? :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Me! :rbounce:

Originally posted by sykestang

yeah! that will be my second BCM from there :D

Right;

List of who is going for photo exhibtion after SEED;

01. sykestang
02. wolfgang
03. larry
04. hazardman
05. Nekogotch
06. Togu

But "sykestang", coudl you please let us in on more details please? Like what time it closes? We would need to know what time to head over from SEED you see. :)

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.