SEED on 23/1/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be there! See you guys! :D

Adamgoi,

rty want to join the SEED to get 4x Close up Filter. Remeber to inform him. I will try to join if I can make it.:)

Originally posted by Kevin
Adamgoi,

rty want to join the SEED to get 4x Close up Filter. Remeber to inform him. I will try to join if I can make it.:)

4x :confused: is it +4 filter ?

better call CP to check 1st . Most of the closeup filters are out of stock ..

Who can help me check the prices of IR filters? 52mm and 77mm and if they have, 82mm?

Originally posted by megaweb

hahah.. I have +4 ... wan to buy? 40 dollars? haha.. just kidding =P

Can someone recommend and get the price of macro lens for a G2...must be cheap and good, haha. I've got school on that day :eek:

Originally posted by christysg
Can someone recommend and get the price of macro lens for a G2...must be cheap and good, haha. I've got school on that day :eek:

Hi christysg,

You might wanna try the Hoya +4 macro filter... cheap and good enough ;)

Originally posted by christysg

ya ... agree what Ziploc said , get a cheap closeup filter .. HOYA closeup +4 filter is good enough ...

if you are looking for something better , canon 250D and 500D or Nikon 6T closeup lens ... FYI , they are not cheap ..

Originally posted by megaweb

4x or +4 or 4x or +4......Don't know leh. I told rty this is too much for newbie like me to handle leh. Just like in the movie, by the time message passed from one end of the table to another end, +4 become 4x liao, hehe.

Just wanna ask, is there any macro filter for my Oly C2040Z?

And any telephoto filter (+Zoom lenses)?

Thanks!

P.S: I might be going cos on morning shift tat day, thanks for informing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.