SEED on 22 September 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member

SEED on Wednesday, 22 September 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them! ;)

Newcomers alert!

Yeah! There'll be a newcomers' table too! Those who are new, relatively new and no where to go to, do look for me!

I should be in ClubSNAP T-shirt (haven't decided on the colour ... depends on my mood then). Those who are new and need a face to recognise, check this out! :bsmilie:

My contact number is 91518640; give me a buzz if you are lost or uncertain (no prank calls please). If you need counselling, please make an appointment with me, seriously. ;)

go go go

as usual, Mr AdamGoi will be there to help the newbies with any photography questions...(one of the most unselfish and humble guy in CS).. :D

...me a newbie, learnt quite a bit from him too.... :D :thumbsup:

rncw said:
go go go

as usual, Mr AdamGoi will be there to help the newbies with any photography questions...(one of the most unselfish and humble guy in CS).. :D

...me a newbie, learnt quite a bit from him too.... :D :thumbsup:

By the way, people ... don't be deceived ... people like me still learns from the wise words of rncw ... he's definitley not a newbie but a very friendly and helpful photographer whom I feel strongly that newbies should hear him out ... whether you're from the Canon/Nikon or others camp! ;)

hi, adam! i most probably will drop by. but, sorry. have to leave b4 6.30pm as i got a class at funan. :cry:

either u or terence going to bring along ur big mama lens again? :D

oh yeah. since the new B&S dun have a WTG (want to give) option, i'll have to post it here.

WTG a Canon 'Eyes of EOS" CD away. this is the multi-media version of the EF lens book. got it as a free gift from a very good fren when my wife and i went to buy something from them. but, since i've the book already, thot i might as well give it away. i've opened it up to test, and it works.

those who are interested, pls PM me? first one to PM will get it. i'll meet up at SEED. but, since i've to leave at 6.30pm, if u can't meet me by then, i'll leave the CD with adamgoi. (adam, hope u dun mind... :embrass: )

I'm juz curious, is it cheaper to get camera/lens accessories fr those shops when going with regulars of this site?

Me very new to photography... got some accessories fr a shop @ Peninsula 2 weeks ago but think I overpaid for stuff I bought...

Any reliable shops to recommend?

limkopi said:
I'm juz curious, is it cheaper to get camera/lens accessories fr those shops when going with regulars of this site?

Me very new to photography... got some accessories fr a shop @ Peninsula 2 weeks ago but think I overpaid for stuff I bought...

Any reliable shops to recommend?

No! :nono:
But can give you advise :sweat:

Cathay ;)

AdamGoi said:
Newcomers alert!

Yeah! There'll be a newcomers' table too! Those who are new, relatively new and no where to go to, do look for me!

I should be in ClubSNAP T-shirt (haven't decided on the colour ... depends on my mood then). Those who are new and need a face to recognise, check this out! :bsmilie:

My contact number is 91518640; give me a buzz if you are lost or uncertain (no prank calls please). If you need counselling, please make an appointment with me, seriously. ;)

For those who don't like to see still images of Adam,
Click on the link of a video clip of adam with Channel 8 News, AdamGoi with Channel 8
10 Megs in Total

Why Adam on TV?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=92081

Come down for a autograph session if you want to..... :thumbsup:

Being a ClubSNAPPER for quite sometime, I have yet to join in any activities :embrass:
I should be dropping by for my 1st SEED on 22nd. Hope 2 see a 20D :D & get some tips on the 300D I just bought!

gryphon said:
Being a ClubSNAPPER for quite sometime, I have yet to join in any activities :embrass:
I should be dropping by for my 1st SEED on 22nd. Hope 2 see a 20D :D & get some tips on the 300D I just bought!

haha... pray kerplaz will bring it along!

300D too??!! :cheergal: see u there! :D

nightwolf75 said:
haha... pray kerplaz will bring it along!

300D too??!! :cheergal: see u there! :D

Humm... tot u leaving b4 6.30pm? Well... I can be there earlier provided there will be people there b4 6.30pm.

gryphon said:
Humm... tot u leaving b4 6.30pm? Well... I can be there earlier provided there will be people there b4 6.30pm.

think adam will be there by 6pm. i'll be having dinner there b4 my class at 6.30pm.

Hi guys .. I hope i'm able to make it for this one.

A relative newbie here needing to get some stuffs. I'll need to confirm my presence early next week due to my schedule at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.