SEED on 22 September 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terence said:
Actually Mr. Goi's portrait can be seen in the masthead. He's the tall fella with the red bandana.

Can only make it earlier as I'll be catching Mama Mia this evening. Have to leave by 6.30 :(

Will pop by at 6pm to see if any early birds show up since I'll be in the area anyways. Will be bringing my 50/1L if anyone wants a look at it before I ship it off to a buyer in the US.

Hi Terence!

Urgh! You're letting the 400mm DO go as promised! :cry:

Hehe, I had a rude shock when the credit card bill showed up yesterday. I think I was inspired to put it on the market by that and also I had no more room for a 3rd dry cabinet to store my collection. But then again, it could also be my buy/sell fetish rearing its ugly head.

Sigh...

Bluestrike said:
and... you letting go of your 100-400???

:blah:

I think I'll keep it even if I'm getting something else but I don't shoot often enough to justify such a purchase ... it's my dream not doubt to own a super tele but I'm quite happy to live with this dream than to realize it ... at least something to look forward to everyday ... heh! ;)

AdamGoi said:
I think I'll keep it even if I'm getting something else but I don't shoot often enough to justify such a purchase ... it's my dream not doubt to own a super tele but I'm quite happy to live with this dream than to realize it ... at least something to look forward to everyday ... heh! ;)

hehhee...

Dreams won't be dreams if it come true...

Hehehe.ee....

I'll probably drop by to learn some tips & tricks. :)

Hmmm, sounds like a big gathering :)
This'll be my first time to SEED... good chance to mingle around and learn from the veterans!

Sorry have to work late on last minute notice. Hope you all have a good time. Will join the next seed mtg.

:( Gotta work late ... still in the office ... Hope to see u all at the next SEED mtg. Hv a fun evening!

Thanks Adam for "attending" to us at the newbies' table yesterday :thumbsup: sure make me felt comfortable at SEED even though initally I was shy & feeling awkward.
Special thanks too to Fandi who shared with us his wealth of experiences & techniques. Apologies for leaving without bidding farewell (u went away answering yr call).
Really look forward to meeting u guys again. Great to have known more people (though cannot remember all e names liao :sweat: )

You're most welcome gryphon!

To the other 'lurking' members who are apprehensive about attending SEED for the first time ... as you can see, it's really not that bad! ;)

SEED will occur in 2 weeks' time ... just watch the space! I'll be also posting some of the snapshots which I took yesterday shortly ... and Alex, don't worry ... I won't post that one! ;)

As promised, the my snapshots of the newcomers' table.

Special thanks to Fundee who shared with us his passion and photography learning journey! ;)

SEED.jpg

SEED2.jpg

AdamGoi said:
You're most welcome gryphon!

To the other 'lurking' members who are apprehensive about attending SEED for the first time ... as you can see, it's really not that bad! ;)

SEED will occur in 2 weeks' time ... just watch the space! I'll be also posting some of the snapshots which I took yesterday shortly ... and Alex, don't worry ... I won't post that one! ;)

I will subtitle your post if you post :blah:

wow! caught in the picts! :embrass:
thanks adam n friendly friends for sharing, look forward to coming sessions! :D

Sigh... i hardly can find time to go for SEED. :(
Final Year liaoz!

Status
Not open for further replies.